23. Maniac

Blade's hold on her was firm as he grabbed her wrist and started dragging her to his car that was parked at the end of the road.

She started thrashing violently because she knows what's coming next. "HELP!" She screamed on top of her lungs getting attention from the passing by couple. His hold on her wrist became bruising causing her to whimper. He'll surely kill her for running out of there like a maniac. She expected the couple to stop and help her but they just passed giving weird glances to her.

She clawed at his hand viciously and he jerked her roughly as blood seeped out from the nail marks.

His hold on her became so lethal and for a second she thought he'd break her wrist.

Blade turned around abruptly to face her, his free hand grabbing her jaw rather roughly making her lips to pucker out as she winced by the amount of pressure he was putting on her face.

Her struggles died down a little because her face was aching like hell and if she struggled more, she was certain he wouldn't hesitate in breaking her jaw.

"Stop struggling." He hissed dangerously at her face.

Her eyes started to water as soon as he dragged her and they came in front of the car and the driver opened the door. Her pleading eyes looked at the driver for help but he was not staring at them at all.

He roughly shoved her in the back seat and he himself got in the car as well. He shut the door with a loud bang, making her flinch back in fear as she plastered herself to the door..

Driver got in the front seat and roared the engine to life. The car starts speeding to its destination.

Isabelle was stiff in her place as she was scooting more to the edge of the seat. Her heart was drumming in her throat, due to his calmness because she knows there's a storm building inside him.

The veins in his neck and arms were popping out in anger and his jaw was clenched tightly making her gulp. "I-I w-want t-to g-go home." She stuttered, not looking his way and that was it.

The time bomb went off. His cold grey eyes shot towards her, making her breath to hitch as he pressed some button and a partition appeared between the front seats and back seats, making her eyes widened.

A low shriek escaped her lips when he yanked her to him and her free hand unfortunately landed on his crotch making him groan. Next thing he pulled her on his lap.

His one hand was around her waist while his other hand was holding her thigh possessively to keep her in place.

Her hands were on his shoulders as she tried to push him but he held her jaw in her grip roughly making her hiss as he made her look at him.

"Not a word princess. Or I won't hesitate to fuck you right here, right now!" He snarled at her face, making her whimper as she closed her eyes in utmost fear.

What did I even do? She thought, afraid.

"Now stay still and let me calm down." He spoke with narrowed eyes and she stilled in her place, not moving at all and praying to the lord to make him calm down.

She jolted away from him when his knuckles caressed her erected nipple through the fabric as she wasn't wearing any bra. The dress was backless.

His hand was about to caress her nipple again when she held his hand abruptly to stop him and it somehow infuriated him.

"I said fucking don't move!" He hissed as he grasped her bosom harshly and squeezed it, making her gasp and whimper in pain. "P-please!" A cry escaped her lips as he abruptly pulled the cup of her dress aside from one of her bosoms.

She gasped when cold air was felt on her bosom. Her hands came to cover herself when he immediately took off his tie, roughly changed her position as now, she was straddling him and he tied both of her wrist behind her back tightly, making her chest to arch out and her plump, perky white mounds with pink nubs were in front of his face.

He looked in her horrified eyes and then licked her pink nub, still looking in her eyes and she gasped, jolting back. "STOP!" She screamed loudly, "let me goAHHH!" Her words came out as a throaty squeal as he turned on the vibrator.

The girl arched more and his eyes landed on her large mound. He removed the cup of her other bosom as well and then stared at them with hungry eyes.

His hand shot up and he grabbed both the mounds, pinched the nub in between his thumb and finger making her gasp and his mouth latched on one of her bosoms as he gave a harsh suck on it.

He increased the vibrator to full speed and started eating, sucking, kissing, licking and marking her large mounds. "Fuck! You're beautiful!" He spoke as his mouth latched on her other bosom, giving his full attention.

Isabelle was crying and trying to not feel anything. But her body wasn't in her control, he was acting wildly. That vibrator in her core and his torture on her breasts were making her head dizzy and tremors flew in her body.

She felt his erection getting bigger under her core, causing her to flich as she tried to squirm away but it only made friction making him growl.

Blade smirked above her bosom as he licked and suckled at the skin making it tender and sensitive as he kept filling her bosoms with his dominating marks. He started thrusting up dry humping her. "I know you want this. Your body wants this. Don't hold back." He cooed touching her with gentleness and it got a reaction from her.

Her head fell back, in spite of trying hard to control her body and he knew she was about to cum, so he immediately pushed his hand in between her legs and in her pantie, touching her soaking wet core and took out the vibrator.

Isabelle was about to cry in frustration but the vibrator was replaced by a far bigger thing. His two fingers as they entered inside her, making her gasp with wide eyes as she stared at him.

He started moving his fingers with an inhuman speed as his mouth was sucking her mound and she gasped again, and screamed loudly as she came but he didn't stop. "Cum for me princess! Fucking cum!" He growled at her ear as he continued to prolong her high. He kept pumping his fingers to make her orgasm last longer and after a good two minutes, he took out his fingers and sucked them dry.

"Only I can make you cum! Not even a fucking vibrator!" He growled with a maniac look in his lust filled eyes.