16. Hide and Seek

Isabelle was scared. She was unable to sleep last night. Continuously thinking about his words and actions and it petrified her. How low of a person he is to blackmail her.

She contemplated a lot whether to wear her fake beard or not and in the end she thought it's better to wear it. Otherwise everyone will eventually know that she's a girl and it might be possible her fake beard makes him feel weird so he stays the hell away from her.

The basic reason he wants her not to wear that fake beard was because, this beard keeps him away from kissing her and in no way she wants to leave this advantage.

With that thought, she got ready and went to the university after sending Ava and Axel to school. She thought of discussing this matter with Emma but it'll only make the girl more worried so she decided to keep it to herself for now.

At university she was early so Jacob wasn't there yet. She did her work early and decided to go to the terrace for rest but then she recalled yesterday and her plans changed. She went to the garden at the backside of the university, where there were very few people.

She sat under one of the trees for shade and relaxed as she inhaled deeply. She took out her keypad phone from the pants pocket and set the alarm for thirty minutes. It would be enough for her nap. She was really glad that she got some time free from her job for her rest. Otherwise she would've worked every minute and precisely would've been dead by now.

After placing the phone back in her pants pocket. She closed her eyes and placed her cap a little down to cover her eyes. And soon due to exhaustion of work she was finally asleep.

She felt the thing moving. She was hugging something and it's moving. Slowly she blinked and groggily opened her eyes. She blinked several times to adjust to the light and then her eyes saw the thing that she was hugging and it was someone's hand. Her head shot up to look at the person and her eyes widened as she immediately let go of the hand and moved away and at that moment she realised she was lying now.

She abruptly sat straight and scooted back from him with wide eyes. And parted lips. "W-What? H-how?" Her words came out in stuttering as she tried to understand how she ended up hugging his hand.

Blade looked at her amused. He was looking for her everywhere. About classes, he barely takes any. He knows that she spends her free time on the terrace. He searched the whole terrace and she wasn't there. So he searched the whole damn university but she was invisible. Anger surged in him thinking that she's hiding from him.

He was on the roof when he saw a petite figure in janitor's uniform, sleeping near the tree in the backside garden. "So Princess has found a new spot." He thought, as without wasting much time was there looking at the sleeping girl.

His eyes narrowed at her fake beard and moustache. He had told this girl to not wear it and she dared to defy him. He wanted to kiss those fuckable lips but when she wore that fucking beared, it irritated the fucking crap out of him.

Then his eyes trailed down to her chest and his brows furrowed. At the restaurant she had such big swells of mounds and he had surely felt it when he kissed her for the first time in the dark at that restaurant but now where are those delicious swells?

How is it possible for her to hide those big things, was beyond his understanding. He looked around him to find the area entirely empty. He sat beside her sleeping form.

Her head was falling here and there in her sleep so in an instant, he placed his palm on one side of her face so she could sleep well but next thing she did took him off guard.

She held his hand and hugged it to her chest and lowered her body down on the floor and just like that she was sleeping like a baby while hugging his hand.

That is when he felt it. A tight cloth, he moved his hand a little to feel it and he understood. She wrapped her bosoms tightly in a cloth to make them less visible. It is dangerous for her body.

He got closer to her face as he slowly removed her beard and followed by her moustache. Now he likes it this way. Her clear beautiful face. He curled those fake beards into a ball and threw it away.

The movement got the girl waking up and as soon as those emerald eyes met his. She left his hand as if it's a cactus and scooted away like she's burned and he didn't like it at all.

"Now don't even think of running, Belle!" He warned her in his dangerous voice and she gulped. His diamond piercing in right ear shining under sunlight.

"W-What are you doing here?" She asked in a hesitating voice and he smirked as an idea popped in his head.

"Tonight I'm gonna attend a party so I need a partner and I thought of you." He mused, making her go pale at his words. He likes his affect on her.

"G-go w-with Jenni." She tried to say softly and his jaw ticked at her words.

He knows she saw Jenni giving him a blowjob but that happened just because of Isabelle. She made him horny and he needed a release and Jenni was the best option as he didn't have to even ask her and she's all too willing to go on her knees.

"She's not my girlfriend." He answered in a calm voice and her jaw almost dropped at the new revelation.

"B-but s-she...I...I... s-saw.." She was rambling with shocked eyes and he wanted to smile at her cute face.

"We are friends with benefits." He mused, making her gasp. Her hands went to her mouth to cover her shock when she got yet another shock of not wearing her fake beard. Her eyes met his and she knew he's behind it.

Oh God, save me, please.