13. Stolen Kiss

Isabelle excused herself as she made her way into the restroom which was in the far corner. A girl was there washing her hands when Isabelle went in. She gave that girl a soft smile and went into one of the stalls to do her business. After she was done, she came out to find the restroom empty as she started washing her hands.

After that she dried her hands under the dryer and then she looked at herself in the mirror. Her lipstick was wiped a little because of her eating and she currently didn't have any to apply on her lips. So she smudged the remaining lipstick with her finger to make it look equal.

She was so engrossed in her work that she didn't pay attention when the door opened and someone came in as that person locked the door behind.

She vaguely looked to the side and moved her eyes away for a second only for them to widen as she abruptly looked back at the person who entered and her face paled when her eyes met the cold grey ones.

A smirk formed on his beautiful face and her blood almost froze in her veins. He took two steps closer. His aura deadly as his large muscular frame made the place look a lot more smaller.

He was wearing a white button up shirt with black dress pants. His sleeves rolled up to his elbows, the first two buttons of his shirt were opened and his black hair was perfectly combed back. His Rolex standing proudly at his wrist, posh black shoes and a silver chain on his chest was visible. He looked mature and dangerous. The diamond stud on his earlobe shined.

Is he following her? What is he doing here? Questions like these raked her mind.

"Like what you see princess?" He asked huskily, making her eyes shoot up to his as she shook her head in negative and took a step back. The shock and tension was so much that she couldn't utter a word.

His eyes roamed her whole body but it gradually stopped at her chest. Where round big bosoms were hidden behind her clothes. He felt extremely hot while looking at her chest. Her bosoms were big to his liking but how in the world did she hide those big busts in her janitor clothes?

He recalled how he held her for the first time in that restaurant's restroom. She was thick and all -touch me not- type. He wasn't really watching which restroom he was heading to because both the doors were right beside each other and he coincidentally ended up in the ladies restroom, because lights went off. He literally saved her ass from falling down but she was just 'Leave me' 'let me go' 'leave' and blah blah blah, he just felt like shutting her mouth. So he did something unexpected. He kissed her and damn her lips were so soft and sweet.

"You look exquisite." He complemented, his voice husky but his words made dread to creep in her bones and the way his eyes roamed her body, she felt chills all over.

Her eyes looked behind him at the locked door and without a single thought she made a run towards it but before she could pass him. His strong arm wrapped around her belly as he abruptly pulled her back. Her back pressing against his front.

Air left her lungs the second when he abruptly turned her around and slammed her body on the wall and in no time he was towering over her.

A hiss of pain escaped her lips and when she opened her eyes they widened in fear to find him really close to her.

"I thought you were, poor princess?" He spoke smoothly as if asking. First she was confused at his words but then anger bubbled in.

It was not like she was wasting money here, they were cautious to order the cheapest dishes on the menu and on other hand they got the vibe of a posh restaurant as well. The chilled AC and all. She wasn't that stupid to spent all her bonus on one dinner.

Who is he to call her poor or rich? If she's having dinner in an expensive restaurant then what is his concern. She's not answerable to him.

In anger Isabelle looked straight in his eyes. "Let me go!" She seethed in anger which only earned a deep scary chuckle from him.

There she goes in all -touch me not- mode.

"I don't want to let you go!" He spoke in the same manner as hers and he inches closer, now her bosoms touched his upper body when she breathed and at first touch, she cringed back.

Did she fucking cringed back? Girls die for his touch and here she felt loathed by him!

Anger surged in as he let out a low growl from his chest and next moment he flushed his whole body against her small one making her to gasp out loudly as she flinched back but his body was crushing hers as she pushed at his shoulders to move him away but he won't budge and then he abruptly hold her wrist and placed them above her head with his one hand and it made her chest to arch out intoxicated him and he let out a satisfied groan.

He has anger issues, and for a fact, little fun is healthy according to him. She should lose up a little.

Tears stung her eyes as she tried to struggle in his hold, but she didn't cry. On the other hand he was drowning in her soft curves and he was getting a hard on, by her futile struggling. He liked it. Her in his embrace, writhing.

His free hand sensually caressed her cheek making her look away in disgust and he gave a soft kiss at her jaw making her breath to hitch, she is so fucking responsive, not like the girls who crowd around him all the fucking time. Suddenly he wanted to see more of her surprised reactions.

He abruptly cupped her ass in his large hand and then squeezed it, making her jolt in her place.

A sharp scream for help was about to leave her mouth but it got swallowed by his lips on hers. Her eyes widened in utmost fear as she felt his warm lips kissing and sucking her lips roughly. Her struggles grew deeper and he jerked her body a little in response. His tongue licked her lips for entrance but she kept her lips closed tightly.

He groaned as he harshly bit on her lower lip, making her yelp in pain, a cry escaped her lips and he used it to his advantage and started devouring her mouth mercilessly.

A tear escaped her eye at his assault and her whole body shuddered when she felt his tongue caressing hers.

Her lungs started burning for oxygen and her struggling got fierce and as if he got the hint he let go of her lips with a slight suck on the lower lip where he bit her.

Isabelle took in a sharp intake of breath as she panted heavily, filling her lungs with oxygen but he didn't stop as he started trailing kisses down her jaw and neck. Making a sob to escape her lips.

She should be moaning for more, not sobbing, he thought incredulously.

"P-please s-stop!" She cried out struggling. And he stopped kissing her sharp jaw as he dipped his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet scent.