Chapter 1- Loxy Summers

"YOUR LATE SUMMERS" scolded my horrid science teacher, I mean, I am only 3 minutes late.. But I apologised with a slight sigh and sat onto my seat.

Well, hi I am Loxy Summers an ordinary 16-year-old teenager.. Or am I?

Science class went horribly, as usual especially since Ms. Hammonds is our science teacher. Anyways, during our lunchtime break, as I was walking to the lunch room..

I saw him.. Cory Justin, who is he? Oh he's only just the hottest guy on the planet! He has this smokey dark brown hair, these gorgeous emerald eyes.. And his jawline is.. Damnnn.. So perfect..

And his.. "Ouch!" I squealed, because my friend David pinched me.

"Day dreaming again, eh lox?" He asked with a smirk.

"No! Of course not!" I defended myself, maybe too quick for my liking, making it seem so obvious.

"I shoulda known." He said frowning. To be honest, I might have the slightest crush on David, I mean, if you get to know him, he's a really nice guy. And now that he started frowning it was so damn cute, because I knew he was a bit jealous.

"Jelly butt!' I retorted, stealing his the smirk he had earlier, and he started laughing with his eyes closed and his shoulders bouncing. (Yeah, he bounces his shoulders while laughing)

We took our lunch outside to enjoy it in the sunshine. And knowing the kind of nerd he is, he kept going on about this book he had found in the library called Magix.

"It has spells and stuff." He explained to me, it's not common for him to tell me about the books he reads, so this one must have really caught his attention.

"You don't actually believe it, do you?" I asked curiously, making his left eye twitch a bit.

"Oh hell no, it just seemed stupid to me so I thought I should show it to you, but the thing is, it's locked.." He said, taking the book out of his bag to show me, it had a prune purple cover and Magix was as the title written with golden liquor, beside the opening of the book was keyhole shaped like a heart.. Wait.. Why does this keyhole look so familiar?

Oh..

"I have a necklace that my grandma gave me, it has a key that could maybe fit in the keyhole." I told him, examining the keyhole closely, yeah, I'm pretty sure it can fit in there.

"Maybe we can have a sleep over at mine, and you bring the key necklace." How could I ever say no to him, "okay sure" I replied as a smile creeped over my face. "Well then, see you later!" He shouted after me with the most charming smile.

<><><><><>

I couldn't stop thinking about him that day, I mean his smile, his charm.. David is actually really cute, he has dirty pale blond hair and hazel eyes, and his laugh, the best thing of all! It makes me laugh just by thinking of his laugh.

Just after sunset, I started getting ready for the sleepover, I put on my denim mini skirt, and a white lace collared-spaghetti top, I also put on a hot pink bow on my hair to clip it into place, it made my green eyes pop and my burnt umber hair complemented it, I also wore my favourite pair of white uggs.

I then was ready.

I opened my front door and.. "Oh." I almost forgot my necklace. I grab the necklace from the drawer then put it in, and started making my way over to his house, his house was only a couple of buildings away from mine. Before I knew it, I was standing right in front of his house, I rang the bell once and he opened the door.

"Hi there handsome." I winked, it made him kind of shy and he tried to hide his face from mine as he turned beetroot red.

"Hey.. You look.. Uhmm.. Uhh.. Really pretty.. As usual. Lox." He stuttered while he was still blushing. I couldn't help but smile from his adorableness! He always blushes around girls! Always!

He invited me in and we sat on our own mattresses, I watched him as he pulled out the book from his bag.

"Magix." he whispered with a cold smile.

"did you bring what I asked for?" He asked me.

"Yep." I said, nodding. I took off my necklace and handed it to him. Before he did anything he glanced at me and then immediately put the key in the keyhole. "Click" was the sound made as he turned the key of the book. And then..