Chapter 3- Magic Harp

We were both venturing around, David led the way and I was close behind him. We found this huge house that looked like an old fashioned wooden cottage. David knocked on the door "hello? Anyone in there?" No answer, so we tried opening the door. Unlocked. We walked into the cottage, it had a sweet scent of orchids and it was decorated with flowers everywhere, but the flowers where unlike any flowers I've ever seen before. It was a delightful sight! David picked up a flower pot with a flower in it, "look at this pretty flower, it's almost as pretty as you!" He said glancing at me and giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes to try to make it seem like I've been flirted with a million times, but I blushed anyways.

"Who's there!?" Said an oldish cracky voice of a man coming from the door we entered through. "Umm.. Hi I am David, and I am here with a friend of mine, could you help us?.. As we are kind of lost.." David said kind of shivering from fear. "Ah! David and Loxy, eh? I've been expecting you two!" Said the voice. I glanced at David with a concerned look.
The next thing we heard was footsteps, coming closer and closer with each step, " welcome! Children!" The voice was revealed by a really old man whose face wrinkled in creases against his face, he was really skinny and wore a white lab coat and blue rimmed glasses. "I am professor Lee. I am here to give you shelter, food and clothing for you stay here in Magica." He said with a welcoming smile. "Magica? So that's what this place is called!" I blurted out. David still looked a bit freaked out I smiled as I looked over at him, it made him feel a bit comfortable.

"The owner of Magix will be coming to see you this afternoon, you may want to get ready." Said the old guy. "The owner of Magix?!" Me and David almost screamed in unison. "Your clothes are in the closet upstairs once your ready, come down for breakfast." Said professor Lee.

We both went up in the attic, which was small and had only one room. I opened up the closet and found a gorgeous evening tea dress, it was creamy yellow and had orange floral prints on it, and was about knee length. David had a light blue collared-polo, black pants and a red tie. I asked David to go down stairs so I could change first, once I was done, David came up, and the moment he glanced at me he smiled, "you look scorching Gorgeous!" He said with a more goofy smile. "Why thank you." I said with an accent. And we both ended up laughing. After he got into his outfit he came down to meet up with me. "Hey handsome." I said. He smiled as his reply. I noticed he got a lot more used to me, I mean he doesn't get a panic attack anymore if I say hi.

We had this weird jelly-like substance that tasted like sunflower seeds for breakfast which was served on ceramic plates. And this juice (which I think was juice) which was in a glass labeled as "Orchinoca juice". Once I was done with breakfast I noticed that professor Lee was in his laboratory, which had glass walls. He was working on the harp-looking thing which looked like it was made of flower stems and petals. I walked over to the glass wall and knocked it, "professor Lee?" I called out to him, "oh yes dear, need anything else?" He asked with his cracky voice. "No it's just that I was wondering what you were doing." I said with a smile. David too finished his breakfast and walked over to me. David and I started talking about our next riddle, "maybe it has something to do with that harp." I told David and he agreed. "Yeah, I think so too." "You are very intelligent little children! Because you are so very right!" Said professor Lee. "I just need to finish it-" he didn't get to finish because of the loud knock on the door, that must be the creator of Magix I thought to myself.
Another loud wave of a knock.. And then..