Prolouge

~Deadpool's P.O.V~

I was jumping roof to roof in a city called Gotham, I heard a high pitch voice screaming for help and I heard a man's yelling at the woman to shut up. "Help!" The woman screamed again, I climbed atop a billboard watching the scene. "Harley! Shut up! You've embarssed me for the last time!" I saw the man raise his hand and the woman was shaking and crying her clown make up running down her face. "Mistah J... Please..." I heard her call him and I grabbed my blades out from their holsters on my back. "I would listen to the lady if I were you.." I said sounding chivarlious, that was somewhat new. The man turned around and I saw his face, he had scars... red on his lips and a lot of clown make up. "Well don't you look like a joke sir.." I said to the man and I heard him growl at me. "Now use your words.." I jumped down and was holding my blades up. "Stay out of this, freak." I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sorry... You really are a clown... I'm not the one wearing make up and has green hair." He was coming at me and thats when I jabbed my blade into him and I heard him whimper. "Well looks like a sad day in clown ville." I smirked and took my blade out of the man and I walked over to the woman who was crying and I helped her up. "Are you alright..?" I saw the woman had red and black clothes on and I had to say I liked her style. "I-I'm fine.. Is he dead?" Her voice it was something, I was attracted to it. I nodded, "Yes... I believe so.." I kicked the clown man and I felt the woman pull away from me as she kicked the dead body hard. "Try to kill me!? I'll slice that grin offa yer face!" I chuckled at the woman. "Well... Aren't you a fiesty thing?" I said and she turned to me and I saw her take her hand out. "Harley Quinn... And you are..?" I smirked and took her hand and I pull it up to my mask. "Wade Wilson... Also known as Deadpool..." She smiled and I loved it. "Nice name... I like it..!" 

~Harley Quinn's P.O.V.~

This guy just saved my life and I didn't mind The Joker or Mistah J. was dead.... It was a different feeling thats for sure. Wade Wilson... Deadpool now thats a name. His look was something also. "So... Was he your husband..?" Wade asked me and I shook my head. "No... I didn't even know what we were anymore." Wade smiled. "Come with me... You can help me with my things that I do." I perked even more at the moment and I don't know why. "I would love to.." Wade wrapped his arms around me. "And call me Mistah D!"  I laughed at that and nodded. "I would love that!" We were running off the roof and heading to his apartment.