"X-Men Blues"

~Harley's POV~

All through the night Harley was tossing and turning. Harley was having a nightmare, she was dreaming of the clown Joker and her friends the Gotham Sirens. Joker was torturing her trying to get information on Wade while her "sisters" were laughing and watching, Harley woke up screaming and sweating. Tony had run in with Steve behind him. "Harley!" Tony yelled as he grabbed her and he saw fear in her eyes. Steve took a seat next to the girl and hugged her. "Shh... It's alright... You're perfectly alright.." Steve said trying to reassure her, Harley pulled away and wiped at her eyes. "Where is Wade?" She asked looking around. "He left already... He's heading over to Xavier's." Harley let out a deep breath like she was holding it since the night terror. "H-He left..? Without telling me?" Steve and Tony looked at each other. "He wanted us to give you this." Tony said as he reached into his pocket and handed Harley a note. "He will be back soon.. He's doing this to protect you, Har." Harley knew that already, She just wanted to be alone. "May I..?" Tony nodded as he and Steve got up and walked out of the room, once they were gone Harley opened the note and was reading it to herself.
"Harley,
I won't be gone long you will be safe with the Avengers. I need to talk to the X-men see if they can help us in anyway,.. When I get back I hope to ask you a question that will change our lives.
With all my heart
Wade."

Harley put the letter in a safe place in case she did ever need to read it again. Harley got up and got dressed, she headed into the bathroom to fix her hair and make up. Harley headed out to the kitchen and saw Banner and Natasha making breakfast as Harley took a seat at the counter and started eating.

~Wade's POV~
Wade was flying the jet towards Xavier's school for mutants. Wade called into the school and Storm told him he was good for a landing. Once the jet was landed he turned the engine off and got up and walked out of the jet. Logan was there to greet Wade and they shook hands. "Hey Logan... Where's the old man?" Wade arched his brow. "He's been gone with Scott for awhile." Logan said as Wade nodded. "So you and Storm in charge?" Logan nodded and then Ellie came outside with colossus. "Hey metal man! Gothic teen!" Wade yelled to two of his close friends. "Hey Wade!" Colossus yelled. Wade had spoke to everyone, Rogue, Logan, Colossus, Ellie and Domino about Harley and what's going on. "And we hear Ajax may be back." Wolverine said. Wade blinked. "Francis is back? That's impossible.. I shot him..." Wolverine cleared his throat. "Magneto saved him..." Wade gasped and put his hands on his face. "WHAT!?" Wade started pacing back and forth. "It's alright I can take care of him.. I so can take care of him..." Wade cleared his throat. "We need to take care of this." Wade said as he looked at everyone. "Understand? I have someone I love back in New York, who I want to... No I need to marry.. And if Francis ruins my love life again I'm ripping the bastard's head off." Wolverine looked at Wade and put his hands on his shoulders. "Relax." Wade glared at his friend. "Don't tell me to relax! Both of your girlfriends died." Wolverine glared at Wade. "Logan... Just let him take this in and clam himself." Rogue said as he pulled Wolverine away from him before he clawed the man in the red suit. "I need to rest.." Rogue nodded. "Of course Wade.. You can stay in Scott's room... He will be gone for a couple of days with the professor." Wade nodded and walked away with Rogue. "Poor guy." Colossus said as everyone walked away.