The eye of the Hawk

~Harley's P.O.V.~

"Shoot it Quinn!" I heard Clint yell at me as I shot the arrow at the target and hit the bull's eye and I was jumping up and down and he clapped his hands together. "Well... What do you know... a girl Wade brings over who doesn't know how to just use a gun." I turned to look at Clint with an arched brow. "What were his other female compaions like?" I asked him and he smirked. "Maybe you should ask Wade." I pouted and looked at Barton and he chuckled. "Alright... Fine, but if Wade even hears that I talked to you about this-" I cut him off and shook my head. "He won't know... Tell me, Birdman!" Clint laughed and nodded. "Alright, Alright.... Well there was Rogue.. She's a mutant.. a X-men." I nodded. "What was she to him?" He dropped his arms to his sides and sighed. "Har... Wade wasn't always the lovey dovey type." I nodded. "I figured... He didn't seem the type to be tied down to one woman." I smiled small. "Trust me, I can read people." Clint smiled and nodded. "Then shall I go on?" I nodded. "Rogue was someone with one touch could take the life out of you, metphorcalliy and literally." I nodded. "So they had a thing?" He nodded. "But weren't together." I nodded once more. "Makes sense. Who else?" I was watching CLint as he leaned back on the wall. "There was Domino." I blinked. "Domino? What was she like?" He chuckled. "Also an X-Men, but she was always lucky that was her power..." I nodded. "Wade got lucky with her, didn't he?" I asked and Clint nodded as he chuckled a bit. "Yes, he did." I sighed. "But he never had a thing with these women?" Clint shook his head. "No. You changed him, Harley. How? I do not know." I smiled small. "I guess me and him are similar in a way." Clint looked up at me. "How so?" I bit my lip. "We both got the noose tied around our necks... life gave us the looks of monsters... I was with a clown who abused me for years... him..? He just went with the flow." I was playing with an arrow in my hand. "He saved me from the darkness... He saved me from my inner demons and the outer ones." Clint smiled at that. "I think you did the same for him, I haven't seen him this happy since the jet he stole from Stark." I laughed and looked up at Clint. "That must be the favorite story around here." Clint chuckled and nodded. "It got Stark all tied up that's for sure, Rogers was laughing at him for a month." I smirked. For a past hour Clint and I were just talking about what it was like being apart of the team and about his family. Wade came to see how I was doing and I felt happy to see him. I kissed his lips and we were walking to our room Stark said we could have while we were there. "Babe, is everything alright?" I asked him. He nodded and looked down at me. "I'm worried about you." I blinked a bit confused. "Me? Why?" He put his hand on my arm and he was rubbing it up and down. "Har... You were bad and now you're good... plus watched me kill the prince of mayhem." I sighed. "You're worried people will be coming after me." I looked up at him and saw tears in his eyes. "I can heal when I get wounded... Babe you can't, I don't wanna lose you." I bit my lip as I wiped the tear away. "You won't lose me... Not now, not ever." He pecked my lips and hugged me close to him. "I love you, Har." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you to. You shouldn't worry." He nodded. "Just in case I have Stark working on something for you and I will be going to see my X-Men buds." My smiled turned into a frown when he said the X-Men, my thoughts floated to the girls Wade had hooked up with. "Babygirl, what is it? I promise I will be back in no time." I nodded and smiled small. "I know, it's nothing." He pecked my lips. "Let's get some rest, alright?" I nodded and I lied down with my love, I know I can trust him and I hope he really has changed, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.