"Morning, Quinn"

Harley

*

"Harley! Babygirl! Wake up!" I heard wade yell and I groaned. It's been three weeks since I've been with the tough merc wth a mouth, he knows me better then anyone else in my life. Better then the Joker knew me, it was different... He never beat me or yelled at me when he came home, it was nothing but pure and utter love towards me and I really didn't mind it. He has been showing me new things, showing me new people and what he does for a living and I didn't mind being on his team at all. I put on my black and red pants, my black shirt, I put my blonde hair in pigtails and I looked in the mirror there was no sight of make up or bruises I had to hide and I liked it... I took a deep breath and walked outside of the bedroom and saw Wade making us breakfast and I smiled as I walked over to him. "Hey, love." I smiled and he turned to me and put his hand on my cheek as I leaned into his touch. "Good morning my princess of mayhem." I giggled at that and shook my head. "That's a new one..." He smirked and put pancakes on a plate and walked to the table setting them down. "I know... you like it?" I bit my lip. "I think I maybe able to deal with it." He laughed as I took a seat at the table and I started eating right away and he looked at me. "So, I was thinking I would take you to New York City today to meet someone... You in..?" He asked me and I nodded my head. "I would love that... who is it...?" Wade smiled at me. "Ever heard of Tony Stark...?" I thought to myself and nodded. "The guy who is like Bruce Wayne.... but better?" Wade laughed at me and took my hand across the table. "Yes... that's him." I smiled a bit and I stood up when I finished the breakfast my adoring merc with a mouth made and I took the plate placing it in the sink and I started cleaning it, I heard Wade get up and walk over to me, I felt his arms wrap around me and I giggled a bit. "May I help you, Mr. Wilson?" I heard a chuckle escape his lips and I bit my lip as I turned the water off. I turned around to him and looked into his eyes, I felt his lips touch mine and I had my eyes closed soon enough and then I pulled away. "Stark... Remember?" He chuckled and nodded. "Of course babygirl." I walked out of the kitchen and to the bathroom.

-WADE-

Shes the most amazing creature I have met yet. Harley makes me bring out someone that hasn't been around in awhile, I can't look at another woman like I look at her. Living with her the past couple months now, I can see myself with her for awhile. When I kiss her it feels like a spark goes through my entire body and when we sleep and cuddle together I just want to hold her close and never let her go. I watched her exit the bathroom and I picked her up, hugging her. "Ready my love?" I heard her giggle and then I placed her down as she was walking to the door. "Off to Stark!" I yelled and ran out to my car with her behind me.