"Jokes on you, Quinn"

~Harley's POV~

I was sitting down in the living room watching some TV when I saw on TV Joker's murder being brought up and Jim Gordon was speaking like it was some huge loss to the society. I scoffed. "He was a villain!" I yelled at the tv and I heard Tony snicker a bit. "You know I don't think he can hear you." I looked up at the man and I sighed. "Sorry,.." Tony shrugged and sat down next to me. "That's the guy Wade killed huh?" I nodded. "Yea.. My ex.. Or whatever he was." I heard a sigh escape Tony's lips. "Well.. They shouldn't be giving this any attention... They should be happy that they have one less felon to deal with." I rolled my eyes. "The bat probably told Jim to do this... Lure me in." I was playing with my fingers. "Well I won't be played for a fool..." Tony smirked. "You're a tough one... Wade has no reason to worry for you." I laughed a bit. "Well... When we first met... I was fragile..." Tony nodded, "but you aren't anymore... You do know that right?" I bit my lip and looked down and then back up at Tony. "I... I guess." Tony smiled small and patted my back. "Listen.. You don't always need a hero.. You aren't some fragile china doll.. You're a strong independent women... Wade can worry for you.. But deep down.. I think you know.. You could rise to the sky.." I arched a brow. "What makes you think you know so much about me?" Tony cleared his throat but was interrupted by the intruder alarm. I stood up and looked at him, his suit flying onto him and the Avengers appearing at my side. "Barton, you and Harley take front line. Natasha, Banner and you hide. Tony we will make the rounds." Everyone nodded and did as Steve told them. I took out my guns Wade had given me and I was holding them up and as soon as the elevator door opened, I was shocked to the people that were there. "Hello Harley." A woman with red hair had said, she was dressed in green clothes, Ivy was her name and the other woman next to her, black leather, kitty ears. Selina. My eyes narrowed at them. "What do you two want? How did you two even find me?" Barton was standing by my side and Ivy used a special powder to knock him out and my eyes widen. "Don't!" I yelled at them. "What are you doing!?" Selina and Ivy were glaring at me. "We know someone close to you killed Joker." Ivy had said. I wanted to shoot but I knew I couldn't. "How would you know that?" Selina laughed a bit. "Oh.. Harley.. We have a new and improved boss.. His name is Ajax.. And he is doing us wonders... You've turned good." Selina walked closer and my grip on the guns tightened. "Oh don't even try." Selina had said as she grabbed my wrists and twisted them, I groaned in pain as I let go of the guns. "Let me go!" I said as I was trying to get out of the grip. "Fighting with your hands was never your specialty." As soon as I knew it I went under probably from Ivy's powder.

I had woken up in a chair, blindfolded. Figures. "HELP!" I yelled and I felt someone rip the blindfold off of my eyes, my eyes were adjusting and that's when I saw a man in front of me, he was tall, and he had anger in his eyes. "Who are you?" I asked and he smirked. "You'll find out soon enough pet." I growled and I was trying to get out of the ropes and he chuckled. "Struggle all you want." He said. "Your boyfriend should be joining us very soon." He said as he walked away. "No! Get back her! You bastard!" I was tearing up and I was whimpering.

Save me Wade. I thought.