"Why is soap back?"

~Wade's POV~
I was pacing back and forth in my room at the school and I was thinking to myself. Francis... I guess it's time to find you again.. Wait... Angel is here right? I get to Angel... I get to Francis! Let's do this... I headed out of my room and was walking down the steps looking around for Angel Dust and I bumped into Rogue. "Where's Angel?" I asked and Rogue was looking at me. "I know that voice Wade." She had said. "You're not going after him." I shook my head. "I think I am... If he even thinks about..."I shook my head. "I will not lose Harley because of him.. So either get behind me, Rogue, or don't.. But stay out of my way." I was glaring at the girl in front of me and she groaned out of annoyance and I nodded. "That's what I thought.. Now where is she!?" I had yelled and she sighed as she told me to follow her and I did. I saw Angel sitting with Colossus outside and I walked out. "Where's Francis!?" I yelled at her and Colossus stood up along with Angel. "Wade.." I looked at Colossus. "Shut it metal man." He let out a sigh and I looked back at Angel. "So... Where. Is. FRANCIS!?" I yelled even louder and she growled at me. "How the hell should I know!?" I smirked. "Well let's see... You knew he was alive.. You worked with the crazy man." She rolled her eyes. "I don't know where he is!" I huffed out a big breath and I crossed my arms. "Guess I'm doing this the old fashioned way.. Hmm... If I was the walking dead Francis, where would I be?" I said out loud as I walked away and headed back to my room getting my weapons together. "All well.. Guess a montage will be needed... Harley. I shall be with you again my babygirl." I held out a box with a beautiful ring in it. "And you will be mine."