Prolouge

E-CLASS

You look down at the paper handed to you and tighten your hands a bit making the paper slightly crumple.

"As my daughter, I expected more from you."

You swallow the lump in your throat, then dare to look at your father.
"Getting into a physical fight with another student? That isn't how I raised you. You knew the consequences. But you chose to ignore them, why?"

You grind your teeth a little and look back down.
'I can't look up...father's aura...it's too scary...'
"Come on. Enlighten me!" Your father continues to tease, even though he knows exactly what happened.

"I-...I was defending someone...that was sent to E-Class..." you answer honestly, but hesitantly.

"You felt the need to defend one of the E-Class students? Well I guess you wont mind joining them. Next year, you'll transfer to their campus." He takes out a paper and writes down a suspension note, "I wont ever tolerate violence at my school."

'You should tell that to yourself but for when we're at home.' you think to yourself.

"Here. You have a suspension for 2 days. You'll continue the rest of the semester in A-Class until next year. I suppose you'll be home alone for the next two days. Try and study while you're there." He places the paper at the end of his desk.
'It's not like it will be any different anyways...it's always like no ones home.'
You slowly walk up to him and slip the paper off his desk into your hands to join with the previous paper.

"Thank you, Principal Asano." you bow politely.
He nods and sends you out the door.
You close the door behind yourself and face forward to see Gakushuu.
Your brother.

'Oh no.'

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He yells obviously mad. "What am I saying? You weren't even thinking!" He brings a hand to his temple.

"I've already gotten lectured by father, I don't need it from you as well." you walk passed him with your arms crossed.

He purses his lips into a thin line and looks at you.
"Did you get hurt?" he asks.
You stop in place, surprised by his concern.
"No, i'm fine. You should go back to studying or something, right?" you retort.
He flinches at the saltiness in your voice and looks away.
"I'll see you at home." he simply says and walks the other direction.

You sigh and walk out of the school building.
'I guess I could walk home.'

.
.
.

"Come again please? I think i'm trouble understanding ya!"

Grunts and punches were heard from an ally way across the street.
You walk over carefully and try to watch whats happening.
You turn the corner to see 4 people, with one beating two of the others up.
'What the hell is going on...?'

You make eye contact with the person with blue hair.
'Is that a guy or a girl?'
You then draw attention to the red head beating up the two gangster guys.
'They're both wearing the uniform to my school, so they must be classmates. Probably in C or D-class since i've never met them. Gakushuu always said, "Anyone lower than B-class is unacceptable to associate with." Maybe that's part of the reason I don't really have friends...'

Your lips frown at the sight.
'When I beat up that guy...did I look like that..?'
Your feet turn and walk away, turning a blind eye to the situation.
'After what I did, I have no right to judge.'

.
.
.

Word count: 599