Can She Just Shut Up?

I'm just gonna have put a warning here because people keep not understanding the concept that my character and I are not the same person and this is a FICTIONAL STORY with CHARACTER GROWTH.

My OC is a mean person. Over the course of the story she learns to look through other peoples perspectives. She's a jerk because she is literally PRINCIPLE ASANO'S DAUGHTER. So please stop hating on me for making things not all sunshine and rainbows 😃

If y'all would just wait and read like 2 or 3 more chapters, you'd see she makes up for it and grows as a person.

Character development is a thing, please grasp the concept and don't spam me with hate comments for trying to make an interesting story.

Thank you

"You said you liked chocolate and normal milk, right? So do you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla milkskakes?" Karma says walking next to you.

"Chocolate with a hint of mint," you respond, "I'm guessing you like strawberry Milkshakes?"

"We have a winner!" he chuckles. "Why'd you want to only take me here? I thought we were going with Nagisa and Kameron as well." you quirk a brow.

"And here I thought you wanted alone time with me. Truth is, I have a small favor to ask." Karma sighs.

"And what would that be?" you question. "Japanese is my worst subject by far, and if I'm ever gonna beat your brother, I'm gonna need to ace everything." he says grimly.

"Wow, the Akabane needs my help? Never thought this day would come." you say, recalling what happened last year. In 7th grade, Karma came in third place before he was suspended. Karma would've beaten both you and your brother if he did better in Japanese. Your brother noticed this and has been practicing Japanese more to keep Karma from claiming his 1st place spot. Luckily for you, it was one of your best subjects.

"More that I need you to share some notes with me, and I'll pay for your milkshake, cool?" Karma quickly ends the teasing there. "And why would I help my rival?" you scoff. "I'll tutor you in math. I know you don't do very well in it since I beat you in points last year."