Assassination Time

Darkness overthrew the classroom while all the students sat politely, waiting for their teacher to arrive.

Glancing at the bag to the side of your desk, you made sure your weapons were in place for when your creature of a teacher showed.

It was quiet and awkward, as always. Killing your teacher isn't something you thought you'd ever do, yet here you are.
Luckily enough, you already knew about gun safety, curtesy of your father. All of your life, he's made sure you and your brother excel at everything, making you triumph over all.

You could hear a huge boom followed by the sound of slimy tentacles hitting the floorboards. No doubt, it was your teacher. Some of your classmates stiffen and nervously readied themselves.

As soon as the teacher walked through the door, he placed his role book on the counter. "Alright, people." You moved your head up to look at your octopus looking teacher. "Let's get started, shall we? Class Monitor, if you would do the honors?" he giggled.

"Right! Ready!" Your classmate Nagisa stood up from his chair. You picked up your gun from your bag like all the rest of the students. "Aim!" Nagisa continues, "Fire!"

The sound of gunshots went off following with bullets blazing by, all directed to the front of the class where your teacher happened to be.

You knew no one would come close, you and your classmates were just 8th graders, and it's not like killing your teacher is on the normal agenda...especially for you who WAS in A-class.

Your teacher vaingloriously dodged all of the bullets, even claiming he'd take roll while doing so.

"Isogai?"

"Here."

"What's that? I'm afraid I couldn't make it out over all the gunfire!"

"HERE!"

"Asano?!"

"Call me Y/n!" you hated being associated with the principal, so you always go by your first name.

"My apologies! I believe you're present then, Y/n,"

Many gunshots later, and it was already time for class. "Excellent! All present and accounted for. No tardies! Congratulations!" He closed his role book while a orange circle appeared on his face.

'I won't ever get used to this...' you sigh.

"He's fast." Nakamura pants.

"The whole class opened fire and he doesn't have a scratch." Isogai furrows his brows.

"No luck today either, eh? That's really too bad! What's the lesson here? Numbers are no substitute for inventiveness, perhaps? That any hack can point a gun and pull a trigger? Some of Column A, some of Column B? I get that you were trying to cast the net as widely as possible, so to speak, but the approach lacked originality. When the target clicks at Mach 20, an assassin has to think outside the box." Your teacher lectures.

"Why do you want us to kill you in the first place? And why specifically did you want this class of all schools and classes? You expect us to kill you for the sole reason of money, so what do you get out of us killing you?" You glare daggers.

The yellow creature didn't change any facial expression, always having that same smile. "I knew you were the principal's daughter, but you really have adapted to his traits." He giggles.

You scoff, unamused, taking it more as an insult. "Okay but there's no freaking way he dodged that hail of bullets! Mach 20 my ass!" Maehara points profoundly.

Your teacher sighs while retrieving a gun from one of your class mates. He continues to demonstrate how the weapons we have been given are fatal to him, but not to us.

"Time to get to work!"

.........................................................................

It was now the end of 3rd period, meaning your octopus teacher was going to some random country for a delectable treat. Leaving you to eat lunch alone. You didn't want to get involved with the other students, you thought soon enough you'd be sent back to the main campus. So no need to try to make new friends, nor rekindle your friendship with Kameron. Kameron already had a new group of friends, it's not like he needed you. At least, that's what you thought. You didn't pack anything for lunch anyways. When you were on the main campus, you'd buy lunch. And it's not like anyone was gonna pack lunch for you at home. So you would skip breakfast and lunch. (I do this lol)

You sighed and pushed the doors to the outside open, then took a seat on the stairs.

"Hey, move it A-class jerk." you hear your classmate, Terasaka, say.

"How am I am A-class student if I'm in E-class?" you say unamused, wanting to be left alone.

"We could go somewhere else, Terasa-"

"Shut it. And why do you think YOU can talk down to me, little miss perfect? Is it because your dad is the big shot that owns this school?!" he yells.

"My father has nothing to do with this. You could of politely asked me to move, but you didn't. So I decline." you retort calmly.

"You little-"

"Come on, let's just go somewhere else." Yoshida suggests.

"No need to get worked up and waste time on this A-class jerk." Marumatsu adds.

"Tch, guess so. Come on, Nagisa." Terasaka waves him in the other direction.

'A-class jerk. That's all my classmates will ever see me as. No point in trying.'

.........................................................................

Sorry it took so long to update T-T

I lost inspiration for a while, BUT I'M BACK!!

I started rewatching it once again with my parents who also love this show, and new ideas came flooding in!

Excited to continue!

Word count: 942