Karma Teasing Time

Koro-sensei was so upset about the embarrassment Karma had put him through, he'd been softly punching the wall for the last 15 minutes while you took your quiz. To be honest, it was starting to piss you off.

"OKAY! THATS ENOUGH! COULD YOU MAYBE STOP THAT? WE'RE TRYING TO TAKE A QUIZ HERE!" Okano finally had enough.

You nod in agreement, sighing at Koro-sensei while he apologized over and over.

"You sure you know what you're getting yourself into, Karma? The jellyfish is sincerely pissed off at you." Terasaka starts talking.

"Could you please be quiet?" you rub your temple and look at your classmate.

"What are ya gonna do about if I don't shut up, A-class jerkwad? Gonna tell your daddy? Give me a break!" he huffs.

"Says the one who screwed up his own plan and pissed himself in the process." Karma surprisingly defends you.

"I didn't piss myself!" Terasaka retorts.

"Quiet please! No noise during a quiz!" Koro-sensei tries to shut down the conversation.

"Tell that to your tentacles..." you mutter just loud enough for your seat-mate, Karma, to chuckle a little.

"Sorry, Koro-sensei! My bad! No worries though, I've already finished! I'm just going to eat this gelato if that's okay." Karma pulls out a ice-cream from seemingly no where.

"Where the hell did you store that...?" you mumble confused.

"Not so fast! No eating in class!
...
HEY! THATS THE GELATO I BROUGHT BACK FROM ITALY YESTERDAY!!" your teacher yells.

'Uh oh...'

"Huh? Sorry, my bad. I just saw it chilling in the faculty lounge!" Karma says 'innocently'.

"This won't do young man! I flew through the coldest layer of the stratosphere to keep that delicious treat from melting!!" Koro-senses whines.

"Yeah? So, what are you gonna do~? Hit me~?" Karma teases while he licks the gelato.

Your jaw drops for a second before composing yourself and looking back at your test, deciding not to get involved. But you still couldn't help having a little red tint your cheeks from his action.

While looking back down at your paper, you notice antisensei bbs that weren't there before.

'When in the hell did he place those there?'

"Of course not! I'll simply have it back and finish what's left! Thank you very much!"
Your octopus teacher walks right into Karma's trap, making multiple tentacles pop.

"Ah! Anti-me bbs!!" Koro-sensei freaks out.

"Wow! That's twice in one day, teach!" Karma laughs, "I'm gonna keep pulling the same old tricks. Class will get interrupted or grades will slip. Lets be straight up though. If you want this to stop, you can just kill me, or anyone in this class for that matter. You just gotta let go of wanting us to see you as our teacher, give us a taste of your ugly side."

"Or you can make peace with this. Accept that I'll be the one to kill you."

Koro-sensei nervously looks at your red haired seat mate.

"Here's my quiz, easy peasy! Peace out for now, teach. What do you say we play again tomorrow?" Karma leaves the classroom.

'I knew it. He's just like how Gakushuu described him. What was I thinking? Just because he defended me once means nothing. He's a delinquent bad boy with no future.' You thought looking over at his empty seat.