Vision Time

"Be careful." you wince as Karma wraps a bandage around your arm. "I am." he replies while holding the end of the bandage in his mouth. You giggle at his limited ability to speak and he just rolls his eyes.

"How did your brother react to your arm last night?" Karma asks finishing up the tie and putting the wrap on the counter.

"I haven't told him. And I probably won't. He's already suspicious of what is happening in E-class, so I have to make sure not to provoke him into being even more interested." you bend your wrist to test out your arm.

Karma hums while leaning against the counter.

"You know how Koro-sensei has been helping us to become better people? I wonder how Gakushuu would act if he had Koro-sensei as a teacher. I know he's helped me." you stare off.

"Y/n?" you hear the sound of Kameron from outside the door. "Yeah...?" you slowly get up.

Kameron open the door, "did you hear? We're swimming today." he bites his lip.

"Look, you don't have to go in the pool, just chill off to the side with a jacket on." you say as Karma caught on to the reasoning.

"Wait...will you be able to swim?" Kameron asks. "Most likely, no." you scratch the back of your neck. "Aw but you're so good at swimming! You always beat me in races!" Kameron frowns. "Well it's not that hard to beat you..."

"RUDE!"

"I'm joking, I'm joking! It's okay, I'll go in the pool another day." you reassure Kam.

"Damn, guess I can't drop you in the pool then." Karma sighs. "Of course that's what you planned to do." you laugh and roll your eyes.

'She seems more happy than she used to. Well, more happy than I was ever able to make her. She usually would've responded with a deadpan or a snarky comment.' Kameron crosses his arms in thought.

"Well, lunch is almost over so we should go back to class." Kameron points at the door. You nod and follow.

"You coming, Karma?"

You said his name again.

"Sure thing."

He doesn't want you to stop.

.

.

.

"At least we're not the only ones not getting in the pool." you and Kam sit beside Hazuma at the edge of the pool.

She nods, focusing more on her book.

"Mind if we read along with you, Hazuma?" you peek over her shoulder. "Sure, but try to keep up, I'm a fast reader and don't plan on stopping for you." she responds, never taking her eyes off the page.

"HAZUMA, KAMERON, Y/N!! ENJOY THE WATER FOR HEAVENS SAKE!" Koro-sensei blows his whistle at you.

"Well, Y/n sprained her wrist yesterday and can't swim!" Kameron explains.

"Not to worry! I have just the thing!" your teacher says. Before you knew it you were in the shallow end of the pool with a floaty to hold you up.

"Oh uh, thanks...?" you give a half smile.

"He sure is strict on pool rules." Nagisa sweat-drops while swimming over to you.

"Guess so-" you agree.

"Awe! Come on! Don't be such a stick in the mud! You need to loosen up!" Kurahashi splashes water towards Koro-sensei.

"EEK!!"