School Trip Time/Second Period

⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️There will be some transphobic actions/terms that I do not condone at all in this story. These actions are to further the story. I have already gotten my friend, who Kameron is based upon, to approve the story's course of actions (He is trans). That said, there will be some Transphobic slurs to make it more realistic. If you are uncomfortable with these slurs, I will set a warning for you to skip a part of the story. I will make sure to repeat what the scene is about afterwards so that way you are still up to speed. Thank you!

..........................................................................................................................................

"So we can all agree that Y/n and Yada are in the top spots?" Maehara shows a list to the rest of the boys.

"Yeah no duh! Although...Y/n is a bit scarier...but she's so cute when she's not intimidating!"

"You got that right!"

"Okay but can we move on to who has the hots for who?" Mimura asks while throwing the list of girls over his shoulder. "DON'T ASK ME TO CHOOSE! I CAN'T DO IT!" Okajima freaks out.

"You're exempted." Mimura jokes.

"Nagisa, what about you? Who do you like?" Maehara asks.

"Huh...I don't really know..." Nagisa answers. Kameron's face started flushing, glad that he didn't have an answer.

"Ah come on! If you're gonna ask, you have to tell!" Sugino defends Nagisa.  (I swear every time I fight the samurai bosses in Genshin, all I can hear is Sugino- "LeTs gEt dOwN tO bUsInEsS") "Sorry! No can do! A gentlemen keeps his secrets, fellas!"

"You're gonna act as if you didn't ask out Y/n twice already?" Karma walks in with his strawberry milk. "Karma! Great timing!" Isogai says.

"Which one of the girls in the class do you like?" Maehara asks.

"How is that a question? He obviously likes Y/n!" Takabashi says while pushing up his glasses.

"Nope. I don't like anyone in particular." Karma says. He's just testing your limits and that's all, right? He just wanted to see your reactions, not get you to fall in love with him and vice versa.

"Wait, Kameron...are you and Y/n dating? I heard you two were close back in 7th grade." Isogai asks while Kameron chokes on his own spit from disgust.

"Ha no." is all Kameron said.

"Oh...well...why'd did the two of you stop talking? I thought it was some sort of break up situation." Maehara quirks a brow.

Kameron sighs before explaining.

TW ⚠️
..........................................................................................................................................

"Hey, Ť̸͙͎̰͙̣͓̈́̋͗̊̚̕͠ͅŗ̵̲͕̳͙͗̊̐̏̓̍̓̊̈́̔̓͋͊̑̈́̏͘͠a̶̜͈͙̝̱̔̏̋͛͠ņ̷̢̱͇͉̟̥͇̘̝̤̬̞̦̥̣̣̝̫̼͈̫̹̬̀̍̋̾̍̂̈́̔͒̂͂̃̔̓̇͌̿͗̏̐̿̔̌̂̓͌̚̕̚ͅs̴̡̨̡̙̠̜͖̺͔̹̲̺͔̯͙͚͖͖̝̮̱̣̬͍̗͊̂͌̓͌̎̀̔̽̔͐̈́̽́͘͜ỉ̵̛̺̖̥̟͈̔̿̑͋̋͒̿͛́̾͛͂̓͊̕̕e̷̢̧̤͓̥̲̦̭͕̹̟̲̔̾̀̋̈̿̍̀̎͐̎͌͗̈́̐͊͗̏̅͊͛̄͑͠͠͝͝ͅ. Heard you got moved down to E-class." an A-class student

stopped Kameron in his tracks.

Kameron ignored him, walking away. But he wasn't having it.

"Don't just ignore me, Ť̸͙͎̰͙̣͓̈́̋͗̊̚̕͠ͅŗ̵̲͕̳͙͗̊̐̏̓̍̓̊̈́̔̓͋͊̑̈́̏͘͠a̶̜͈͙̝̱̔̏̋͛͠ņ̷̢̱͇͉̟̥͇̘̝̤̬̞̦̥̣̣̝̫̼͈̫̹̬̀̍̋̾̍̂̈́̔͒̂͂̃̔̓̇͌̿͗̏̐̿̔̌̂̓͌̚̕̚ͅs̴̡̨̡̙̠̜͖̺͔̹̲̺͔̯͙͚͖͖̝̮̱̣̬͍̗͊̂͌̓͌̎̀̔̽̔͐̈́̽́͘͜ỉ̵̛̺̖̥̟͈̔̿̑͋̋͒̿͛́̾͛͂̓͊̕̕e̷̢̧̤͓̥̲̦̭͕̹̟̲̔̾̀̋̈̿̍̀̎͐̎͌͗̈́̐͊͗̏̅͊͛̄͑͠͠͝͝ͅ. I was talking to you." he puts a hand on Kameron's shoulder.