I Miss You Time

"Kyōdai! Where'd you go?!" A little girl cupped her hands around her mouth to amplify her voice.

"You'll never find me, imōuto!" A boy yelled back from underneath a porch deck.
"Come on! I can barely breath in this field of flowers! The pollen is making me sneeze!"

The young girl heard giggles from under the porch deck and instantly ran to find the source.

"There you are, Gakushuu!" The girl smiled and pointed at her twin brother.
"How did you find me, Y/n?!" He pouted to his twin sister.
"I heard your giggles!" She grabbed her brothers hands and pulled him up.

"Kids! Dinner!"
The children heard the sound of their mothers voice.

Little did they know this would be one of the last times they heard it.

.
.
.
.

You clutch the end of your pitch black kimono.
You're seated in the front.
Looking at your pale mother.
Who is in a casket.
Dead.
Her face is painted with red lipstick and a hot chocolate brown color for her eyelids.
Your mothers hands are down at her sides while a knife lays on her chest to drive away evil spirits.
Gakushuu is looking down at his shoes, father is too.

'Hina Asano'
Read on the gravestone.

"We now will have a brief break to listen to Hina's daughter play a song written by Hina herself."

'That's my que.'
You stand up and dust off your kimono.
You walk over to the piano with your head hung low.

"Mommy! What song are you playing?"

"It's a song i'm writing, Futari no kimochi."

"Could I help you write it?!"

"I'd love your help, dear."

'She's the one who taught me how to play. It'll feel weird to play our song without her.'

You sit down and place my hands in the starting spots.

'What does Futari no Kimochi mean in english again?'

You start playing.

'Right. It means,

"To Loves End."

(This is the song in this chapter. I'm also a big Inuyasha fan! I love this song and learned to play it on piano myself!)

Word count: 348