Brother Trouble

You two did everything together. Why'd that have to change? Why did your mother force that change? Why did you leave him behind?

These were things your brother was thinking at his young age of 7. You had been taking more of an interest into music rather than playing outside with your brother. Your mother of course was the one to teach you, her being a musician and all.

Every time after your mother dismissed him to play by himself because you two were busy, he'd watch through the crack in the door. How could his own mother and sister leave him alone like that? Your father had work for most of the day, and even once he got home, he worked on material for his classes.

"Gakushuu, didn't I say you should play outside? Y/n won't be done for a while so you should have fun." she caught him peaking one time.

He nodded his head before closing the door shut. He put on his shoes and grabbed a toy he'd grown fond of for the passed week. After that, he peered outside the door to see if there were any kids around.

Since you lived in such a rich neighborhood, most of the kids played at the pristine playground centered in the middle of the street. Gakushuu sourly made his way over to the other kids, preferring to play pretend with you.

In your imaginations, you two were the prince and princess that were secretly also warriors in battle. You two could play that game for hours on end. But other kids weren't as into the stuff you two were. It probably had to do with what cartoons each kid watched.

Gakushuu carefully scanned his options of other kids to play with, when he decided on a red head with a toy BB gun. He had never seen a kid with such a toy before, so out of curiosity (and secretly wanting to play with the gun himself) Gakushuu decided that was his best choice.

"Hey." started Gakushuu, "can I play with your toy? I'll let you play with mine."

"Nah." he simply replied. Gakushuu raised an eyebrow and the kids manners...therefore lack of manners. But he shook it off as some other dumb, rich kid. (Even though he is one of those "rich kids")

The other options...in this case kids, weren't as interesting. One kid was playing cowboys with a friend, another was playing police officer and the last kid kept sliding down the pole pretending to be a fireman.

All topics were a disinterest to Gakushuu, so he sighed and decided that going back inside to read a book would ultimately be the better option.

"OW! S-STOP IT!" a kid cried. Gakushuu heard the noise coming from the direction he came from. He swiftly turned around and say the red head from earlier punching the living shit out of a kid.

The red haired boy changed the position to his foot on top of the kids back while the kids cheeks were flat against the mulch. "Thats what you get for trying to steal my toy." he responded monotony, yet his face looked psychotic. His actions soon scared all the kids of the playground.

In the end, the red head had taken back his toy along with stealing the other kids. "Thats right, you go crying home to your mommy." he rolled his eyes.

"I-I'm telling your mom!" the other boy shrieks. "How would you do that when she's all the way in France?" he laughed at the kid as if he was the most stupid person in the world.

Gakushuu didn't intervene. He wouldn't know how or what to say anyways. The red head finally let go of the kid, letting him run for his parents. The boy then made eye contact with Gakushuu. The red heads face was painted with a look of boredom and piercing eyes.

"You need something?" he said lightly. Gakushuu muttered a quick no before running to home.

He of course found out later that was none other than Karma Akabane. Shocker, right? (Not)