Bitchy much?

Throughout the rest of the day, it's been back and forth between your new English teacher and you students. You decided to stay out of the back and forth, to avoid any drama, which surprisingly made Ms. Jelabitch have a bias towards you.

Once it was P.E, Ms.Jelabitch led Koro-sensei to the shed. Meaning E-class missed its chance to kill their teacher. But you thought otherwise. While the others were talking about how they failed, you thought...no...Knew that she wasn't going to be able to kill your teacher. If he was that easily fooled, he'd be long dead by now.

"H-Huh...what are those noises coming from the shed...?" one of the girls asked.

"I can't believe it...THEY'RE FUCKING!!" Kameron yells. "Kameron, sometimes I can't believe your maturity level." you sigh.

None of the less, you were still interested in what was happening in there, so of course you went with the crowd to see what was happening.

"So, you're a pervert now too, princess?" Karma nudges you. "Have you ever said my actual name yet?" you retort. "Don't think so, don't plan to." he answers. You scoff while Koro-sensei walks out of the shed.

'I guess she didn't kill him...but what DID happen...?'

"DID YOU TOUCH HER BOOBS?!" Okajima shouts, to which you punch him in the back in the head. "What was that?" "N-nothing..!" he squirms.

"If only I had the time to be really thorough! But class isn't going to teach itself, is it children?" Koro-sensei says. (He did the gay hand thing with his tentacle lol)

"Um...what exactly went on in there, sir...?" Nagisa sweat-drops. "Come on, man! I was gonna try to see if she'd kiss me!" Kameron whines. "Nagisa, are you really the only non-pervert here?" you sigh. "Well, it seems Karma's only a pervert for you...he's never really shown interest in anyone else..." Nagisa answers.

Before you could react, Ms. Jelabitch slowly walked out in a gym uniform. She seemed to be in the daze, which didn't help our perverted 15 year old minds.

"Ms.Jelabitch has been stuffed into a tastefully retro gym outfit!" Nagisa gasps. "Did you read off a script or some shit..?" Kam murmurs.

"It would take longer to describe the things he did to this body then it did for him to do them. My back and shoulders have never felt looser, he somehow worked in a lymphatic oil massage, a change of clothes, just because! And he still had time to do this thing with his tentacles..." she falls to the ground, tired.

"TENTACLE PO-" you slap a hand over Kameron's mouth before he could finish. "That's enough for today." you sigh.

"Sir...what is she talking about...?" Nagisa looks over at our teacher with concern. "U h...adults...sometimes...need special...'care'..." he mutters.

'I don't trust that look...' you and Nagisa thought while Karma started taking pictures of Ms.Jelabitch for blackmail.

........................................................................................................................................

"Oh come on! What's with the WiFi in this place?! Are we on Mars!?" Ms.Jelabitch yells, obviously frustrated from what took place earlier. "Wow, looks like Ms.Jelabitch is pissed off.~ I know my pride would be in shambles if my plan went tits up." Karma smiles deviously.

"So your pride IS in shambles? Because last time I checked, the Octopus isn't dead. And it's not like you tried only once." you quirk a brow towards Karma.  "And have any of your plans worked, princess?" he looks your way. "Can't fail if I haven't tried yet. So I think I win this time around, don't I?"

"Will you two stop flirting back there!? Teacher needs peace and quiet!" Ms.Jelabitch irks.

'Why would I ever flirt with this douchebag?' you put your head in your palm.