03

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Blackout Days (slowed) - Phantogram

1:21 ──◉────── 4:47

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU KISAKI" Mikey threatens the fallen male. Just then Hanma arrives on a bike and takes Kisaski with him. Takemichi looks at their fleeting figures riding away in total panic.

"Takemitchy!! Get on!! We'll chase them!" Draken orders him to get on his bike so that they can follow the two -- "Draken-kun!!" Takemichi exclaims. "Hina..." he mutters looking hesitant since he can't leave her alone in such a place. Mikey seeing this reassures him. "Takemitchy! [name] and I will take care of Hina! I leave the rest to you!" he tells him. "You got it!" Takemichi replies looking more confident as he and Draken leave on his bike.

Mikey immediately makes his way towards the two females. "Hey, are you okay?" Mikey pulls his girlfriend into a hug as he rests his chin on top of her head. Hearing no reply he calls out to her again.

"[name], are you okay?" he pulls away and looks at her. "Yeah, I'm just shocked, is all." she replies as her half-lidded eyes fall on the two bodies, where she sees Ran close their eyes. "It's alright, don't look-" Mikey starts to comfort her be he gets interrupted. "I'm gonna follow those two." She tells him and runs in the direction they left, completely ignoring the other two.

"[name]!" "[name]-san!" The two call out to the running girl. "We should follow her!" Hinata exclaims and starts to run as well. "Hey wait! I can't leave you alone." Mikey follows her.

[name] continues running until she sees Draken and Hanma throwing fists. "Hey! Draken! Where's Hanagaki?!" She asks him. "He's up ahead!" Draken replies. "Do you need some help?" She offers, although she knows he doesn't need it since Hanma looks like he could pass out any moment. "No, I got this. You should help Takemitchy." He instructs. "Understood."

With that, she keeps on running till she hears shouting coming from a parking lot. "If you take her, I'll kill you! Why?! I have done so much for her, yet why does Hinata never turn my way?! It's all your fault! I respected you but you betrayed me! I should've just killed you sooner!" She looks at Kisaki holding a gun at Takemichi's head while he shouts at him.

What she wasn't expecting was for Takemichi to do Mikey's famous kick and smack the gun out of his hand. As the gun falls to the ground, Takemichi gets a hold of it and then proceeds to hold Kisaki at gunpoint. He then decides to give Kisaki a few words.

"From the beginning...it should have been this way instead...

...Die."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy