16

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Him And I - G-Eazy & Halsey

1:57 ───◉───── 5:09

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[NAME] WOKE UP TO goosebumps covering her body as her back was met with a cool breeze. 

'Cold...' she shudders, only to feel a warm weight on her waist.

She forces her eyes open, only to be met with a bare chest. Mikey's bare chest.

Her eyes widen as memories from the previous night come back to her. 

Oh no. Mistakes were made.

She looks at her waist to see Mikey's hand loosely holding her.

She carefully gets out of his hold, gathering all her clothes, hastily wearing them, obviously not forgetting about her Brahman jacket.

She needs to leave! Leave before he wakes up because she is sure as hell can't face him. 

'What have I done?!' She kept repeating this, mentally scolding herself. 

'No, no, no, no, NO! We just came to talk- how could I-?'

For a calm person, she seemed to be very panicked with the situation at hand.

Nearing her apartment building, she tries to calm her beating heart. Somehow she had managed to get out of there without waking Mikey up. 

Or at least she hope she did. 

She knew how Mikey was, he could have easily faked being asleep. 

Even if he did, she totally played along, clearly not taking any chances to talk to him.

'Ugh...My head hurts...' she clutches her forehead.

"Are you okay?" Senju's voice startles her slightly. She turns around to see the pink-haired female walking up to her. 

She notices how she was wearing her uniform. [name] grabs her phone to check the time. 

7:47 AM

She has school. [name] turns to face Senju, only to see the girl already looking at her with worry-filled eyes.

'[name] looks tired...what-'

"What is that?" Senju points at [name]'s neck.

"What?"

"There's a bruise on your neck. Is everything alright? You look stressed." Senju looks at her with obvious concern.

Concern that [name] knew she didn't deserve.

'bruise- oh...' [name] realizes what she meant.

That bruise which lead to all the colorful events after that.

That stupid bruise.

In hopes of not looking suspicious, [name] lies, smoothly.

"Some guys tried to make a move, they ended up catching me off guard at first." She said, lying through her teeth. It wasn't the best excuse but it should work.

"At 8 in the morning?" Senju asks. 

"No, last night. Ended up having to fight them. Pretty sure you know who won." [name] states.

"Wait for me, I'll get ready." [name] says before walking away.

Leaving her school premises, she lets out a sigh. School was finally over.

'That was torture.' she sighs. 

"Hey [name]!" Senju comes within her sight. "Do you have any plans right now?" Senju asks her. 

[name] thinks, should she, or should she not have plans? 

[name] honestly couldn't deal with Senju right now. She just wanted to be alone. Wanted to go home and sleep for the next few years

That's how fed up she was with everything that's been happening for the last few days.

But she still had to talk, properly talk to Mikey. She sighs, coming up with the worst excuse, well it's worst for Senju, [name] thought this would get Senju to shut up at leave her alone. 

"Yeah, I have a date." Senju froze. Anger bubbles in her chest after hearing [name] say that. 

She was jealous, beyond jealous. 

Senju decides to come up with a haughty reply. She knew it was petty but she still goes through with it.

"That's great...

...me too."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-SPOILERS FOR CHP 240 OF TOKREV IN THE LAST NOTE!!!-

-were you surprised when mikey and [name]...y'know?-

-btw they both are seventeen here so don't overthink it, just tryna cause some drama-

-also, do you guys like [name]'s character? cause i planned her to be one of those characters who you dislike at first but end up liking them-

- did you guys read it chp 240?! like mikey and senju knew each other? are they potential love interests for each other? cause if they are i wouldn't know what to do with this book-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy