38

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: All the things she said (slowed & reverb) - t.a.t.u

1:41 ───◉──── 4:10

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[NAME] STOOD ON THE ROOFTOP LOOKING down at the city. 

It had been more than a month since the day she made the promise with Senju. After that day, Senju hadn't visited once. 

[name] knew it was Senju trying to give her some space, and honestly, she was thankful. 

Now, [name] was waiting for Mikey at their meeting spot from long ago. She had asked him to meet her, well more like she messaged him but never got a reply.

She sighs, turning around and giving up. She walks back towards the entrance to the rooftop thinking Mikey won't come. 

Just when she was about to open the door it was opened from the other side. She yelps slightly, not expecting that.

She sees as Mikey walks through the door with an emotionless face. 

"You scared me." [name] says and walks away from him and stands a few feet away from him. Mikey says nothing.

"I thought you weren't coming." [name] speaks, trying to start a conversation.

"You called."

"I did."

Silence greets them again. 

Surprisingly, this time Mikey was the first to talk.

"How are you now?" He asks walking closer to her. 

"Better." she answers. 

"Manjiro..." Mikey stops in his track. 

"Yes?" He asks tilting his head. 

"There's something you should know..." [name] starts. Mikey nods, face going serious. 

[name]'s anxiety was rising slightly but she knew she had to finish this once and for all.

"I had a miscarriage." she says as Mikey now looks at her stunned.

"What...?" he asks in a hushed voice.

"You heard me." [name] says and Mikey walks closer to her and places his hands on her shoulders.

"Did you know you were—" 

"No, I didn't know about the pregnancy." She interrupts him.

"Then, the miscarriage...was it because of me?" He asks, and [name] noticed how he looked slightly scared.

"No, it was because of the gunshot." Mikey's mind goes feral and he could only be glad he killed South.

"But, it could have been because of you." [name]'s words snap Mikey out of his violent thoughts. 

"Manjiro...if you continue this, you aren't helping anyone. Yes, their future might look better in your eyes, but for them, no future is good if you aren't in it.

No matter what you do, Takemichi will come. So please let him save you." [name] smiles as Mikey says nothing. 

"Manjiro, all that's been happening, it's just too much. But between all this, I've realized that I love someone else. I love you, but I can't ignore my feelings for them anymore. That's why...

...let's end whatever it is we have."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-just two more chapters-

-they will be posted tomorrow-

-i feel like crying-

-i hope you guys listen to the songs i put above, cause i do that for a reason y'know?-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy