20

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Sleep (slowed + reverb) - Johnny Orlando 

1:32 ───◉───── 3:38

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

BA-THUMP 

BA-THUMP

BA-THUMP

BA-THUMP

BA-THUMP

Huh? Did she hear this right?

"Oi, Senju, let's sneak out." [name] whispers monotonously. 

'Wh-why is she here?!' Senju screeches in her mind. 

It had been two months since Toman disbanded and Senju had hardly seen [name] around, even at school she asked to be left alone. 

So, seeing how [name], while Senju was asleep, had just snuck—broke—into her room at 2 AM had her heart beating out of her chest in panic. 

'Oh my god!! Are my clothes okay?!'

'Does my hair look okay?!'

'Is there drool on my face?!'

'Do I have bad breath?!'

'Why didn't I clean my room last night?!'

"Oi! Are you coming or not?" [name] breaks Senju out of her panic mode. 

"Yeah!" [name] jumps forward to clamp Senju's mouth shut, unfortunately, this does no good for Senju because it only sends her heart spiraling in shock.

"Quite!" [name] hisses. Senju nods. 

"I'm leaving. Get dressed and meet me at the convenience store that we always go to. Be there in 15 mins or I'll leave you." [name] warns as Senju only nods scared that she might just shout in excitement. 

[name] walks towards the window. 

"Also, steal your brother's motorcycle keys, we're going for a ride." it's the last thing [name] says before jumping out. 

Senju grew alarmed and immediately ran to see if [name] was alright. To her luck, she was. 

Her apartment was only on the first floor, there's no way that [name], the sister of one of the 'Living Legends' who is known for having amazing agility could not handle this. 

Of course, Wakasa trained her! 

Well, more like she threatened him to train her.

Wakasa on the other hand was not so pleased with her decision, but he would do anything for his 'baby sister' as he likes to call her.

Senju composes herself after seeing how [name] drove away from her apartment building on her motorcycle. 

"Is this like...

...a date?!" Senju silently squeals before running off to get dressed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-just a warning, the next few chapters will most likely be moments between the two years that were not shown- 

-i don't want to write about the fight yet since there are not enough chapters after that-

-i might change my mind you never know-

-also get ready for some [name] x senju fluff in the next chapter *squeals* please do play the song for more eMoTiOn-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy