39

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (slowed & reverb) - Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus

1:51 ───◉──── 4:32

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"THAT'S WHY [NAME]-SAN, PLEASE JOIN US!" Takemichi bows.

[name] was walking home after her talk with Mikey, and was met with Takemichi and his friends. 

In front of her stood Takemichi, Chifuyu, Hakkai, Inui, and Mitsuya and all except the last were wearing weird matching t-shirts.

They had already explained everything to her and were asking her to join the team that Takemichi was forming.

"I'm sorry, Hanagaki. I can't." [name] sighs. 

"EH?!" 

Okay, he wasn't expecting her to reject him.

"I see...if I may ask, why not?" Takemichi asks politely. 

"Hanagaki...it's just-" Takemichi interrupts her

"If this is about your fight with Senju, then I'm sure you can work it out. Senju has agreed to join us, I was hoping that you would too." Takemichi tries to persuade her.

"Takemichi, Senju and I have already made up." [name] says.

"Then I don't see what's the issue..." Chifuyu speaks from beside Takemichi who looks down at his feet.

"Although we made up, my relationship with Senju and Mikey is a little complicated right now. Scratch that, it's very complicated right now.

Takemichi, I am really grateful to you for trying to save Mikey, and I'm sure you will be able to with your friends by your side. It kind of reminds me of Shinichiro-nii.

You see, Mikey's brother and I were close. Whenever my brother, Wakasa had to—"

"WAKASA IS YOUR OLDER BROTHER?!" Everyone except Mitsuya yells although Mitsuya seemed surprised as well.

"Well, yes. My real name is Imaushi [name], Wakasa-nii thought it would be dangerous for me because he is one of the 'Living Legends' so he asked me to change my name so no one would target me."

"I see...that does explain how similar you both look and act." Takemichi says thoughtfully.

"But I thought I told you..." [name] sweatdrops as Takemichi looks at her in realization.

"Oh right! I completely forgot...please continue." Takemichi says sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"Anyways...whenever Wakasa-nii had to work, he would drop me off at the Sano's. That's actually how Mikey and I grew close. 

But other than him, I was really close to Shinichiro-nii. He was my second brother, and he would always tell me about his time in the black dragons and also when he used to travel. 

I'm sure you already know about Manila and how Shinichiro went there." Takemichi nods.

"Well, he actually went there to study for a few years. Takemichi, I know you want a better future for everyone, but I don't want to burden you with mine. 

I'll be moving away, my brother and I will be leaving to go to Manila and probably stay there for a while. I'll finish my studies where Shinichiro-nii did, and I'll make sure to have a good future.

That's why Takemichi, you don't have to worry about me anymore." [name] smiles as Takemichi starts crying.

"I understand..." Takemichi says, desperately wiping his tears.

 "I knew you would not stop trying to save Mikey, and I'm sad that I can't be there with you guys, that's why I already spoke to Mikey." [name] says, shocking others.

"You spoke to him?! When?!" Takemichi asks.

"Just now, before I met you guys. I was actually returning home after meeting him."

"WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU TALK ABOUT?!" Takemichi goes closer and shakes her holding her shoulders.

"Let go, Takemichi." [name] says bluntly, he obeys.

"I can't tell you what I told him, but I've told him nothing but the truth. I just tried to make him realize something. 

Although he doesn't get it now, I'm sure when you meet him next time and beat some sense into him, he'll surely come back." [name] explains with a small smile.

"Woah! So you're like-- trying to help us a bit before leaving?! Like, behind the scenes?! That's so cool!" Chifuyu says in amazement. [name] nods.

"Well, more or less, yeah." she replies.

She's sure he would listen because even the 'Invincible' Mikey, would be affected by the death of his unborn child.

"Thank you, [name]-san." Takemichi says, pulling her into a hug before crying again.

"It's no problem." She pats his back and pulls away from the hug.

She turns to look at everyone and nods slightly, before looking at Takemichi again.

[name] gives him a rare smile.

"See you in 10 years, yeah?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-omg next is the last chapter!-

-i don't want to stop writing this book-

-i love you guys so much-

-did you guys play the song? cause i thought the melody fit really well, made me cry too-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy