10

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: How Did I Get Here Alone - G-Eazy & ODESZA

1:05 ─────◉─── 2:08

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CLICK!

"Don't move or I'll shoot."

"Eh...?" 

"Shush!! Listen up, the boss will speak."

The sound of light footsteps fills his ears, till a dull yet familiar voice breaks the heavy silence.

"It's the best future, isn't it?" Takemichi's eyes widen in shock. 

"So, anything you wanna ask?"

"Mikey-kun..." Takemichi sobs silently. 

How did he get here?

"...where are Mikey-kun and [name]-san?"

"Mikey's running a restaurant overseas right now." Draken answers. 

"It's been a huge hit! He was planning on being here today, but he suddenly 'had work to do.'" Chifuyu continues. 

"Wow! That's awesome!! What about [name]-san?" he asks getting slightly anxious. 

"That's Mrs. Sano now." Draken smiles. 

"Huh?" Takemichi asks, genuinely confused. 

"They got married a few years ago." Chifuyu explains.

"AND I MISSED IT?!" Takemichi screams in realization. 

"Well they didn't have a wedding, they just registered, so none of us got a wedding to attend." Chifuyu scoffs playfully. 

"WOAH! That's so cool though! I really wanted to meet them."

"They wanted to see you too!" Draken smiles, and Takemichi returns it. 

If only he had been more observant, he would have seen how Draken's smile faltered, and how Chifuyu's face darkened slightly. 

"Draken-kun!" Takemichi runs into his bike store. 

"Takemichi, what's going on? You have a scary look on your face." Draken asked, confused. 

"WHY DID YOU LIE?!!" Takemichi screams. 

"Mikey-kun and [name]-san being overseas is a lie right? Everyone said they haven't seen either of them for over a decade. That and..." he stops to think about what he saw on the news earlier.

"...there was a video of someone who looked like Kurowaka Izana on the news. It can't be that he's alive right? And he...and Mikey-kun's..." 

"Is Mikey-kun alive?!"

Draken turns back to working on his bike. 

"Mikey and I parted ways years ago. I don't know if he's dead or alive. We lied to you because we wanted you to straighten out your life. Don't blame Chifuyu, okay? He just went along with me because I asked him to. Quit looking into Mikey, Takemitchy." he sighs. 

"12 years...when I last saw Mikey...he was no longer the Mikey that I knew." Draken confesses.

"Then what about [name]-san?" Takemichi asks. Draken lets out a sad sigh.

"Takemitchy...

...she died." 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-oop! [name]'s dead, any thoughts on that?- 

-do you think i am time skipping too quickly? or are you guys okay with this pace? i really want to get to senju ngl-

-did you believe it when draken said [name] and Mikey were married?-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy