33

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Sweater Weather (slowed) - The Neighbourhood

1:41 ───◉───── 4:33

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"WE COULDN'T SAVE HER." The doctor says the words no one was ready to hear. 

Wakasa was the first to stand up. 

"WHAT?!" He says walking towards the doctor, but Takeomi stops him from going forward. 

Senju wipes her tears. 

"W-what went wrong?" She asks. 

"Well, actually she-" 

"Matsui-sensei! We have an emergency! The girl has a pulse and it seems to be spiking!" A nurse comes out of the operating room. 

"What?!" He asked shocked. The nurse nods. 

"I'll start the preparations!" She says and runs back in.

The doctor turns to face the shocked group. 

"Please wait here." He says and runs back in. 

Another hour passes. An hour filled with prayers, most of them by Senju. 

'Please save her!' she prays.

Finally, the doctor comes out again. Everyone stands up in anticipation but their anxiety lowers when the doctor takes off his surgical mask and smiles.

"She'll live."

It's been a week since that day. Takemichi was recovering well, everyone had been visiting him frequently. As for [name]...

She was still unconscious. 

Everyone visited her as well, even Takemichi was allowed to see her on the fifth day despite his condition.

Wakasa stayed with her every day for the past week, even losing sleep because he was afraid she might die in her sleep.

Senju however, hasn't visited her since that day. She couldn't bear to see [name] in such a weak state. 

She knew if she did, her tears would have no end. 

That is until today, she decided to finally build up some courage and go see her. 

She stood outside [name]'s hospital room speaking to Wakasa. 

"You can go see her. I'll wait out here." He says. Senju nods a 'thanks' before walking in. 

When she enters her eyes immediately fall on the unconscious female. She walks closer and takes her time to observe the female.

[name] laid on the bed wearing a hospital gown. Her mouth was no longer covered by the breathing mask she had on the last time Senju saw her but her arm had multiple tubes going through it.

Her hair was open and was sprawled on the pillow, there was a bandage wrapped around her head. 

Her face had finally gained color, and she looked peaceful. 

Senju moves and sits down on the chair beside the bed. She sighs sadly.

Lifting her hand she softly brushes [name]'s hair to the side.

"I wish I had spent more time laughing with you than arguing that day..." 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-she's alive!!- 

-fun fact! i was originally going to end the book after [name]'s death but i just couldn't so i decided to continue the book-

-did you think the book was going to end after reading the last chapter?-

-this chapter was dedicated to @ETHEREALJAYDEN thank you for all your comments! sorry for dedicating you to such a depressing chapter-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy