14

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Middle Of The Night (slowed) - Elley Duhé

1:49 ─────◉─── 3:03

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?! BRAHMAN!!" South's voice could be heard through the vicinity. 

"It's raining, 'Shin' used to tell me this...' you sure are the rain bringer'." taking the cigarette from his lips, Takeomi puffs out a cloud of smoke.

"I'm not here to deal with Rokuhara Tandai!! The one I want to deal with is... HANGAKI TAKEMICHI!!"

"I've come to scout you." Takeomi finishes. 

Unbeknownst to most, two figures stand away from everyone, looking at the chaos in front of them.

"Is that him?" Senju asks. [name] gives a single nod. 

"Yes. That's Hanagaki." [name] confirms. Senju looks unconvinced. 

"The blonde?" [name] nods. 

"The blonde in the school uniform?" [name] nods again. 

"The blonde in the school uniform who looks like he couldn't hurt a fly?" [name] gives her an annoyed glare, to which Senju raises her hand defense. 

"Hey, don't blame me. After all that I heard about him, I thought he would be like a big guy or something!" Senju exclaims. 

"You're the one to talk." [name] says bluntly, unamused by the girl's antics.

"I showed you a picture of him, did you forget?" she asks.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that!" Senju smile sheepishly. [name] subtly rolls her eyes walking away from Senju just so she won't be under the umbrella they had to share. 

"Wha- Hey! Not fair!" Senju follows her forces her way under the umbrella. 

"It's mine, hence, it is fair." [name] states. Before Senju could retort, [name] beats her to it.

"Looks like Takeomi might call you any second." [name] points. As if on cue, they both hear his voice. 

"Being young sure is nice. Right? Senju." That was her cue. 

"I'm borrowing your umbrella." Senju snatches the umbrella out of [name]'s hands before running to where everyone is. 

[name] just looked annoyed, although it wasn't really obvious due to her stoic face. 

Senju throws the umbrella in South's direction. He smacks it away, giving her enough time to jump and land a harsh kick right at the nape of his neck.

"My umbrella." Senju mutters. 

'That's my umbrella.' [name] couldn't help but mentally scoff.

"Huh?" Takemichi looks confused before looking near his feet. 

"Oh! H-here you go!" Takemichi picks up the umbrella, giving it to Senju.

"I don't wanna get wet." She says, standing up and taking off her hood. 

"Brahman's boss, Kawaragi Senju." Kakucho says. 

"EH?!" Takemichi exclaims in confusion.

"So...

...let's do this." Senju says.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-not senju underestimating takemichi-

-[name] and senju seem to be getting along better tho-

-who's just waiting for senju and [name] to kiss already?-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy