07

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: After Dark (slowed) - Mr. Kitty

1:21 ──◉────── 4:50

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE YOUNG COUPLE was waiting for Takemichi to arrive. In the meantime, they both make small talk and share their thoughts on Takemichi's supposed time-leaping. 

"Do you think he's saying the truth?" Mikey asks his lover. [name] snuggles into him. Right now the couple were sitting down on the top of the staircase, 

Mikey sits there with [name] between his legs, her back to his front. She leans back, accepting his warmth as he cuddles her. 

Despite her being noticeably a bit taller than him, she seems to still fit perfectly into his arms.

"Yeah..." She trails off. "Hanagaki is a really bad liar, there is no way he could have faked all that. I mean you saw it too right? How he would be so mature one day, and then a stupid jerk another day. His behavior makes sense, even though the reason seems so stupid." she explains. 

Mikey only nods. 

They both hear footsteps approaching them, taking that as a signal, they stand up.

Standing at the bottom of the staircase was Takemichi, clad in his Toman uniform. 

"Hanagaki." [name] acknowledges him, nodding slightly. 

"Ikari-san! Mikey-kun!" Takemichi looks up at them. [name] sighs and motions him to come towards them.

"By the way, just call me [name]." [name] tells Takemichi who just nods obediently. 

Before Takemichi could reply, Mikey had already started talking. 

"Will you tell us about everything you've done since coming from the future?"

The couple once again sits down, this time maintaining a little distance, though Mikey still holds her hand, refusing to let it go. 

Takemichi sits beside Mikey, keeping a good distance. He sighs. 

"...it started with me being hit by a train and dying." 

Just like that, he spoke for a long time, probably more than an hour. 

Neither [name] nor Mikey dared interrupt him, or say anything. They just sat there listening to the faux blonde explain everything. 

By the end of it, he was in tears. 

"I'm sorry, Mikey-kun!!! I...couldn't save them...Emma-chan...and Baji-kun...! I'm sorry...truly...I'm so sorry." He sobs.

Mikey just stares at him while [name] stands up, walking towards Takemichi, she places a comforting hand on his shoulder. 

"It was strange." Mikey's voice startles both, [name] and Takemichi.

"Huh?" Takemichi looks bewildered.

"When I first saw you, you were getting beaten to a pulp in that fight with Kiyomasa..." he pauses before continuing. 

"But, your back was larger than anyone else there...as if you were carrying so much on it. You're amazing." He pauses again, standing up. 

"You're my hero, Takemitchy." Mikey smiles. 

Takemichi's eyes fill with tears again, and [name] goes to stand beside Mikey, before she voices her thoughts.

"The future depends on what we do in the present, you carried the burden of the future all by yourself. Despite starting by only wanting to save Hinata, you went on adding people to your list, trying to save everyone for a better future. You did it alone." [name] pauses. 

"You truly are amazing." She smiles at him. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-if you are confused why takemichi called [name] 'ikari', i told you to read chapter 00. please reread it-

-it seems like [name] acknowledges takemichi- 

-any thoughts on mikey and [name]'s relationship?-

-how'd you feel about their cuddle moment?-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

©tojisrealwifeyy

©tojisrealwifeyy