21

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Now playing: Sleep (slowed + reverb) - Johnny Orlando

1:32 ───◉───── 3:38

↻ ◁ II ▷↺ Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH." [name] says as she looks at Senju who just arrived on her brother's bike. 

[name] stood there with her hair in a high ponytail, a chewing stick hung from her mouth as usual. 

She really did act like her brother sometimes. 

"S-sorry..." Senju mutters while rubbing the nape of her neck. [name] furrows her eyebrows.

"Why aren't you wearing a helmet?" [name] asks her. 

"Uh- w-well my brother doesn't keep one since he thinks t-they aren't cool." Senju smiles nervously as [name] sighs. 

Standing up [name] places her helmet in the seat of her bike, before reaching for the light-pink helmet that was latched on the rear of her motorcycle. 

"I knew something like this would happen, here." [name] carefully puts the helmet on Senju. 

"Don't ever ride a motorbike without a helmet." [name] says while putting on her own black helmet and seating herself on her motorbike, preparing to start driving. Senju does the same. 

In a few moments, they take off driving into the night.

"Hey! You see that bridge up ahead?" [name] asks above the sounds of their bike exhausts. 

"Yeah!" Senju replies. 

"We'll stop at the middle of it, kay?" [name] asks. Senju nods giving and chirps an 'Okay!'.

They had been driving for the past three hours making small talks, also taking a thirty-minute break at a 24-hour convenience store they found. 

Finally, coming to a halt they stop at the middle of the bridge near the railing. [name] was the first to get comfortable by bringing her legs on the same side of the bike. 

Now she sits while leaning on her hand that rests on her right knee that she brought up. Her other hand sits on the helmet that was kept on her left knee.

Senju just gets off her bike and decides to lean on it.

Now they both rest under the night sky, admiring the stars that remain.