C H A P T E R III

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

"The dinner is lovely," Sophia smiled innocently whilst taking a small sip of her drink.

"I'm glad you think that way. Maria already adores you, so she made your favorite." I placed my fork onto my plate as I watched her with interest, my large hands clasped together under my chin.

"She's super nice to me. I love what she did with my room as well, so aesthetic and pretty," she smiled, showing her dimples whilst putting a mouthful of spaghetti in her mouth.

I was deeply intrigued by her effortless beauty, and how she could pull off any outfit. She was sui generis for sure.

"Lovely. So, when do you start school?" I questioned her. She was doing her last semester this year and José had decided she rather go for the exams only since it was unsafe with the Haviers on the loose.

"Um, in a few months time. I really miss some of my friends though. The trip was far too expensive to bring all of them along," she pouted her plump glossy lips as my jaw clenched.

Her simple gestures were already having an effect on me. I resisted the urge to carry her over the dinner table, into my lap, and get rid of her little red dress.

She never took anyone's thoughts into consideration when it came to dressing. Many times she pranced around her house in short clothing, or seductive and scanty dresses.

"I'm sure you'll see them soon, don't worry." I gazed intensely into her eyes and I watched her secretly squirm in her seat.

My cerulean orbs challenged her soft chocolate orbs, subliminally telling her exactly what I wanted to do to her. Exactly what I thought of the little dress that displayed her cleavage and accentuated her dangerously wide hips and large ass.

She seemed to act oblivious to that, and tilted her head down.

I knew the color of her panties; she hadn't stopped shifting her legs throughout the whole of dinner, and it had shortened my concentration span. I had done my best to ask her simple, innocent questions, internally thanking myself for not commanding her to get on top of the table and open her legs wide for me.

Her little game? It had to fucking stop. I was not one to suppress my emotions, and she'd have to deal with a few... Consequences, to say the least.

I chuckled inwardly before reluctantly tearing my eyes away from her. I made her nervous, I acknowledged as she began to blush for the umpteenth time that day. It was hard to tell if she was attracted to me. She gave me a lot of mixed signals, and at some point, I saw her gaze dropping to my bulge.

The semi-seductive, semi-innocent look she kept giving me was tipping me over the edge, arousing me and igniting a very dangerous personality.

Unconsciously or not, she shifted so much that her dress kept moving up her soft legs, and through the glass table, I couldn't tear my gaze away.