C H A P T E R VI

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

A/N: The main song I used for the chapter is at the top if you want to listen

"Y-You what?" I asked in complete and utter shock.

This cannot be happening. I must be dreaming.

Having THE Sophia Marcelo sleep in my room. It had often been my constant imagination but it was now real. It was becoming very real.

"I'm too scared to sleep alone. Can I please stay in here, just for one night? You said I could come to you whenever I-"

"Oh sure, sure. You can- you can sleep in here if you like," I licked my lips. She didn't waste any minute and immediately pulled the sheets open before sliding her tiny, curvy frame underneath. She put her pillow aside after testing mine out for comfortability and silently approving of it.

"I'll just sleep on the floor. I don't want you to be uncomfortable," I swung my legs off the bed but Sophia's tiny hand gripped my wrist.

"Please don't go, Mr. Vincento. I don't want to be alone. Besides, I'm too small to make enough warmth for myself," she smiled slightly as I chuckled.

This was a very bad idea, but being Lorenzo Vincento, I blindly agreed since it was Sophia. I'd do anything for her; my entire life was in her hands. José would have a death stroke if he saw whose bed his daughter was in at the moment.

"Fine. I'll stay," I got back into the bed before moving closer to her.

She didn't seem to mind, seeing that she just sighed happily and snuggled more into the sheets. As opposed to the last time. It was that or she didn't notice my shift. This was fucking inappropriate.

I had to be cautious, I couldn't face the same rejection from a week ago. Or else I'd surely murder myself.

Her rose gold silk nightdress complimented her velvety olive skin and clung perfectly to her body. Her scent had already diffused into the atmosphere and I honestly didn't even care about it. It was the only scent I ever wanted to be surrounded with.

I faced the other side before attempting to fall back asleep. I closed my eyes, relentlessly tossed and turned for a good ten minutes before facing the ceiling in emotional exhaustion.

The fact that Sophia was right beside me made it impossible for me to fall asleep. I could hardly concentrate or think abstractly. It was probably three am now and I could barely sleep.

I turned, hoisted my head against my elbow then stared at her figure for what felt like hours. It heaved up and down slowly, signaling me that she was deep in her tranquil slumber. Unconsciously, my fingers involuntarily trailed over her shoulder, making their way to her back.

I was taken by surprise when she took my arm and placed it around her waist before snuggling against my front. Fuck. This alone had begun to sexually excited me, and I felt myself harden slowly.