C H A P T E R XXXVI

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!" Alora came screaming into the bedroom.

"Aww, thank you sweets." I grinned as she climbed onto the bed to give me a hug. She was now three and Sophia was still pregnant with our second child. She was going to deliver in a few weeks' time and my excitement was through the roof.

"How old are you, Dad?" She played with my large hand.

"I'm very old now. How old are you Alora?" I squeezed her cheek gently.

"I'm three! Mommy said that I'm a big girl now," she grinned widely.

"She's right. You're a beautiful young girl," I carried her into my arms. It felt good to have my family with me, especially on my birthday. It was one of the first I was spending with every single member of the family. It was the first birthday that I was spending with Luca.

"I wrote you a card," she wiggled out of my grip then ran out of the room before returning a few minutes later, a baby blue card secured in her tiny hands.

"Here Daddy, read it." Alora handed it to me with pure excitement and happiness.

"Okay, let me read." I chuckled before pulling it open and scanning the text.

_______________________________
ᕼᗩᑭY ᗷIᖇᕼTᗪᗩY ᗪᗩᗪᗪY!

I ᗯIՏᕼ YOᑌ Yᗴᗩᖇ TO ᑕOᗰᗴՏ ᗩᑎᗪ I ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌ ՏO ᗰᑌᑕᑕᕼ! I ᘜIᐯᗴ YOᑌ YOᘜᗩᖇT ᖴOᖇ YOᖇ ᗷIᖇᕼTᗪᗩY.

I ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌ
ᗩᒪOᖇᗩ ♡
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Wow! This is really sweet of you Alora. Thank you, Daddy loves you too." I kissed her forehead gently.

"Do you like it?" She stared at me with wide blue eyes.

"Absolutely. This is the best present ever," I smiled as she tiptoed to wrap her arms around my neck.

"I made it yesterday. Mommy said I can buy your present today," her tiny voice spoke as I cooed again.

"Thanks. I'm going to work though so I'll see you later tonight," I stroked her long hair gently.

"You leaving me Dad?" She pouted sadly, making my heart melt as I stared at her.

"No. I'm just going to attend a few meetings then I'll be back." I said in an assuring tone.

"Can I please come to your work, Daddy? Pretty please?" Alora gave me her big doe eyes.

She enjoyed coming to work with me so much that we had to give her her own playroom so she could entertain herself and stop disturbing my employees.

"What about your Mom-"

"Mommy is busy. I love Mommy but I want to go with you Dad," Alora whined as I finally sighed.