C H A P T E R XII

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

I sipped on my dark, sugarless coffee, my eyes glued to the laptop as I responded to some of my important emails. It was only 6AM but I had to start early so that I'd have enough time to do other things.

"Good morning Daddy." I looked up to find Sophia standing at the doorway, clad in a dusty pink minidress that hugged her gorgeous curves perfectly then some fluffy shoes at her feet.

She had a minimal amount of makeup on her face from as much as I could see, and my heart was put at ease just by looking at her.

"Come here baby, lock the door." I closed my laptop, my eyes never leaving her as I did so.

Her cheeks tinted red but she nevertheless obeyed me. I pushed my chair back and she cooperated by getting into my laps.

"How was your sleep my love?" I kissed her forehead gently whilst stroking her silky dark hair which was longer than usual, but I would never complain. I preferred it that way. She was a Queen for sure.

"It was great, the best sleep I've had in years." She whispered whilst innocently playing with my tie. Lawd.

She looked so beautiful with her lashes disguising her honey-colored eyes, her skin glowing beautifully and her long legs on either sides of me. Her strong vanilla scent was already driving me crazy.

"And why is that Sophia?" I lowered my voice, my arms wrapping around her petite body.

"Because you were next to me. I didn't have to work that hard to make some warmth," she loosened the tie before completely removing it from around my neck. I laughed heartily at her statement as she smiled widely.

"So you enjoy sharing the same bed with me then?" I traced a heart shape on her smooth thigh whilst she nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes Daddy, I love it." Sophia's sweet voice whispered as I tilted her head up to face me. Her face slowly dropped, her expression turning into a troubled one.

"I was just wondering Lorenzo, what are we going to say to my father once he finds out about this?" A worried expression etched on her features. I hated seeing her like this.

"Trust me Sophia, I will handle this. Don't worry your pretty little mind about that," I twirled a strand of her hair in my fingers.

"I can't help myself. I used to deny my feelings for you but it's so hard to whenever you touch or talk dirty to me." She whispered quietly as I chuckled deeply.

"I've wanted you for a long time now Sophia. You're the only person I want, the only girl I ever think about. I could never imagine life without you around me," I effortlessly lifted her onto my glass table, my documents and laptop pushed aside. I wanted her to be the only thing I looked at.