C H A P T E R XX

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

"I'm looking into building our own house in this place." I spoke whilst taking a look at the huge plot of land.

"This would be a huge investment Lorenzo, trust me. No one has bought this land so far because they think the price is unrealistic but take a look at it. You could build a mega mansion here," my estate agent said in a passionate voice.

"How much is this going for, Zane?" I rubbed my chin.

"This land is ranging from five million to eight million." He informed me, "but trust me, it's worth your money Lorenzo and I can assure you that-"

"Money is not a problem for me, Zane. I'm interested in this land, actually, I'll be taking it. Has it been inspected?" I asked him.

"Thoroughly. I'll bring you the documents and the notary so you can sign. Also, feel free to send your own people to inspect it and I will refund your money if there's something." He said in a confident voice.

I trusted Zane because he had worked with many billionaires and millionaires. He was one of the best agents and he never scammed anyone.

"You're a great customer Lorenzo. I look forward to doing more business with you," I shook his hand firmly.

"Definitely. I will call you when I have decided whether or not to rebuild a business." Zane gave a nod before making me sign a few documents.

To seal the deal, I paid a deposit on the spot then scheduled an appointment with him the following week.

I drove back to the house Sophia and I were temporarily staying in until our actual house was built and furnished to perfection. It had been eight months since we left America and came to Germany, Frankfurt to start our new, undisturbed life.

Sophia had cut ties with all of her friends including Maya because she hadn't stopped giving her bullshit for sleeping with me. It was blatant that Maya had been green with jealousy, and I knew she was because of the horny, dirty text messages she used to send me on a daily basis.

Sophia had been so upset and sad about losing her best friend, it took a while for her to get over Maya. She had been hoping that she'd be by her side no matter what happened. I wiped her tears and comforted her whenever she cried herself to sleep, and I constantly had to get her back on track.

She didn't hesitate to cut her parents off either after they told her to never come back home. Moreover, I had been informed that the mansion we were previously living in had been bombed. Jose was just so predictable, I wasn't surprised in the slightest.

Being in a new country where no one knew who you were or what you did or had done was refreshing, so refreshing that we even took walks together in public.

Sophia didn't even hesitate to wear things that showed off her baby bump anymore and since she did Photography and Art, there were countless portraits of her pregnancy photoshoots in the house.