C H A P T E R XVI

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

♚𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚

I sucked in a large breath as I stared at the goddess before me.

"Undress me Lorenzo," Sophia whispered innocently, her brown eyes twinkling in the dim light of the room.

I exhaled a slow breath before pushing her hair off her shoulders and latching my fingers onto the zip of her dress. I wasn't used to this. Used to a woman being in control. It was always me and I was doing my best not to defy Sophia's statement.

Once I had unzipped it, I tugged it off her petite body and it fell a pool on the floor. Once I had done that she turned around, her body only clad in some red lacy lingerie.

Sophia strutted to the bed before climbing and kneeling in the middle of it. Mischief and lust swirled in her eyes as she maintained her gaze on me.

"I want you to watch me. Don't look away," she whispered gently whilst pulling her bra straps down. I folded my muscular arms together, a smirk playing at my lips.

Sophia bit her bottom lip gently as she removed the bra slowly, leaving her large full breasts on display for me. I was already twitching at the sight.

She then lay on the bed before lifting both of her legs up and hooking her fingers onto the lacy garment that clothed her sex. She pulled it up and balanced it on her left leg, before flicking it towards me.

I caught it in the nick of time before smiling to myself and putting deep in my pocket. I should start making a collection of Sophia's panties.

Once she had done that, she got back up then parted her legs, her hands placed in front of her on the bed. She was a very naughty girl and I wasn't complaining. I liked this side of her. Correction, I loved it.

She cupped the both of her breasts gently with her hands before squeezing her beautiful rosy nipples that were already perked. I cursed under my breath as a wicked smile formed on her plump lips.

Sophia then trailed her hand down to her lower area before running her index finger over her slit and up to her clit. She put the coated finger into her mouth then slowly sucked on it, her eyes never leaving mine as my hard member continued to throb painfully hard. She had such a huge effect on me.

"Lorenzo," she moaned sweetly and gently, knowing that this would be my last straw.

She inserted her finger into her pussy before thrusting it slowly, her beautiful sighs and cries becoming louder the more she increased her speed.

I clenched my fist hard, fighting the strong urge to go over to where she was and eat her out until she couldn't utter a single word. She was torturing me this time.

"Oh my word, Lorenzo." She moaned even louder as my gaze on her intensified, my stormy blue eyes narrowing as she added the second finger.

"Fuck, Sophia." I groaned loudly while running a hand down my face.