04, bullet wound

CHAPTER FOUR, magic bullet

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"What a great night, this is." The brown-eyed girl muttered sarcastically. "Ew, is that blood?"

Derek hovered his hand over her mouth, pulling the girl down slightly for them to hide before he followed Iylah's gaze. He gestured for her to be quiet, earning a funny face from the girl who watched him as he dipped two of his fingers in the small puddle of substance. Rubbing his two fingers together, Derek and Iylah could smell it and identify it was blood.

"Okay, well that's just- ah fuck." Iylah sighed, cutting herself off when she spotted something up high. "Yo, Doy. Dude. You see that?"

Derek sighed, following where Iylah was looking to see the alpha growling at them from the roof of a building before running off with the two supernaturals following after it.

Iylah was following Derek, running and jumping over things to get to the other building faster, jumping onto the wall and climbing up until they reached the roof.

"Come on." Derek muttered, grabbing Iylah's hand as the alpha caught their eyes again before the two went jumping off the roof. However, they didn't make it to the other side as a loud gunshot rang through the area, hitting Derek who was in front of Iylah, but since the Hale had a grip on her, she went falling down too, groaning in pain.

"Son of a bitch." Iylah grunted, pushing herself up with her hands, before turning to the man next to her, a concerned look in her eyes. "Oh my god Derek, are you okay? You got shot, didn't you?"

The Hale werewolf groaned in pain, sliding up against a nearby pillar with the help of Iylah before slowly pulling his sleeve up to reveal the gunshot wound.

"Ah jeez. You're going to need the bullet they used, aren't you?" The brunette guessed, sighing to herself, too busy worried about Derek to hear the conversation going on from a distance away.

The Hale merely nodded, his breathing getting heavier as the pain increased. The Stilinski frowned before going to tell him. "Okay, I'm gonna need to go back home soon but come find me tomorrow at school, okay? And we can sort this out."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Walking through the halls of Beacon Hills High School, was Iylah, Allison and Lydia, who were currently discussing about Allison's study date with Jason that day.

"Jason's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asked.

Allison glanced at the Martin. "We're just studying together."