07, alpha chase in the school

CHAPTER SEVEN, night school

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott shouted to Stiles who just slammed the door shut after they all ran into the building.

Stiles glanced at him with a look of disbelief. "Do I look like I have a key?"

"Grab something!" Jason exclaimed, his facial expression showing pure panic when Stiles raised his brows in question. "What?"

"Anything!"

The Stilinski boy widened his eyes slightly as if he remembered something, leading for him to stand up straight before looking out the door window to see a pair of bolt cutters on the ground outside.

"No." The McCall siblings instantly responded, disagreeing with the thought of Stiles going out the building where the alpha still could be.

Iylah twitched her eyebrows in question, as if she was snapping out of the nightmare and turned to the boys just to see Stiles stepping outside, quietly shutting the door behind him.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Iylah questioned, huffing out a breath as she approached the doors, looking out the door window as they watched Stiles grabbing the bolt cutters off the floor. "Oh crap." The brown-haired girl muttered in panic, along with the boys when they spotted the alpha crawling out from behind the jeep.

"Come back, come back!" Scott screamed to his best friend in warning as he repeatedly banged on the window. "Stiles!"

The Stilinski followed their gazes, instantly filled with panic when he spotted the alpha make eye contact with him and just as the werewolf began to charge for the young boy, Stiles was pulled back by the arm, by Iylah who pulled him back into the school building, shutting the door behind them before placing the bolt cutters over the bars.

"Where is it? Where did it go?" Jason asked with panting breaths as they looked out the door windows, with Stiles using the flashlight to see better in the dark.

The boys slowly began to back away from the doors with Iylah in front of them when Scott caught her attention who asked. "That won't hold, will it?"

"No. It won't make a difference at all." Iylah told him in a blunt tone, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. The sound of a werewolf howl echoed through the area, instantly setting the boys off and they started running, Iylah grabbing Stiles' hand as they ran down the halls, using her supernatural speed.

With the first classroom they could find, they ran in, approaching the desk and went to push it towards the door to block it when Stiles raised his hand to stop them. "Shh! Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out."