10, hugs and make up

CHAPTER TEN, co-captain

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After finally discovering the identity of the wolf that had bit him that night, Scott McCall had no idea what to feel. And for one, he felt drained after waking up from seeing Peter's point of view of the continuous horrific nightmares which included, the Hale Fire, him in the coma and him killing Laura Hale.

Scott and Jason were then given the choice. To join Peter's pack which included Derek, or the alpha werewolf would go after Allison and even threatened to go after Iylah.

So whilst Stiles and the McCall werewolves were on the mission to help Jackson from the Argents who were still in theory the Whittemore boy was the beta, Iylah was left with Lydia and Allison, who had invited them on an 'errand'.

Lydia trailed closely behind her two friends with panting breaths. "Allison, when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting."

Allison ignored her complaint, glancing at Iylah before piping up. "Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're okay with something... Jackson invited me to the Winter Formal."

"Did he?" Lydia questioned, attempting to hide the shock in her tone, earning a nod from the Argent girl. "Uh-huh. Just as friends. But I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it first."

"Sure. As long as it's just friends." Lydia calmly reminded Allison who turned her eyes to Iylah who shrugged, not hesitating before bringing up the subject. "Well, yeah. I mean, it's not like she would take him to the Coach's office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything."

Lydia pulled an awkward expression after Iylah's comment, stopping in her tracks at the nervous stammer leaving her mouth. "Uh, about that."

The Stilinski girl simply chuckled, playing the girl off as if it was no big deal. And besides, it wasn't like her and Scott were together or anything. But in the split of a second, Iylah's mood had managed to change just at the sight of an Argent screwing an arrow onto her bow.

"What does that do?"

"We're about to find out." Allison smiled through her response to the strawberry blonde before she stood up to slip the arrow into the bow. She pulled the string back before purposely letting it out of her grip, shooting the arrow towards the tree which exploded upon impact.

Iylah and Lydia both flinched. "What the hell was that?" The latter of the two had questioned.

"I don't know..."