09, the alpha's identity

CHAPTER NINE, wolf's bane

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After being in the car chase the night before that involved helping Derek escape from the cops, the three boys discovered an important symbol that Laura Hale had found, which led to Allison who had that symbol printed on her necklace.

So having Jason be the one to try and get his ex-girlfriend's necklace to see what is so important about it, that left Scott and Stiles to themselves.

Scott McCall was stood by his locker while going through his bag as Jackson headed towards him with a confident smug smile before slamming his locker shut in front of his face.

Alarmed, Scott looked towards Jackson who did not give him a chance to speak before confidently speaking. "I know what you and your brother are, McCall."

"What? What?" Scott stammered nervously at the boy's choice of words when Jackson clarified. "I know what you and Jason are."

Scott gulped. "I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yeah... Yeah, you do." Jackson nodded. "And here's the thing. However, it is you came to be what you are, you or Jason are gonna get it for me, too."

"Get what for you?" Scott shook his head through his question.

"Whatever it is. A bite," Jackson started, the last word making Scott look away nervously. "a scratch. Sniffing magic fairy dust under the moonlight. I don't care. You're gonna get it for me, or..." He reached his hand up, forcefully turning Scott's head to look over across the hall to see Iylah and Allison talking. "They're gonna find out about it, too. So you better tell your brother."

With a confident smirk, the Whittemore turned away before leaving Scott alone with panicked thoughts. Although, he wasn't so much worried about Iylah as she was one thing that Jackson had no clue about, but on the other hand, he was worried for Jason and what would happen if Allison ever found out, especially if she was part of a family of werewolf hunters.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

At Stiles' suggestion of attempting to get Allison's necklace, Jason entered the classroom with his eyes meeting with Allison's before moving towards the vacant seat beside her.

Going to approach it, Jason was stopped before he could place anything down as he found Lydia stood in front of him with her books slammed down on the desk and a smug smile plastered on her face. "Try another row, sweetheart."