06, teaching control and anchors

CHAPTER SIX, heart monitor

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Derek, you are such an idiot." Iylah seethed at her Hale friend through the phone. After informing the girl about what he had just been doing, she was definitely annoyed by his actions.

"I'm trying to teach them control. And I thought the element of surprise would help with that."

Iylah scoffed at Derek's excuse, tilting her head to lean her phone on her shoulder while flicking through her clothes in her closet, figuring out what to where for school that day. "The element of surprise?! You stuck your claws in their milk that they just brought from the store!"

Iylah groaned. "Can't you just let them get their groceries in peace, man!"

"It's not like I intended on doing it." Derek said, defending himself through the phone. "I'm just trying to make sure they stay in control at least until the next full moon."

"This guy." Iylah sighed to herself, briefly shaking her head as she layed out her clothes on the bed that she picked out for that day.

"And I may have smashed Jason's phone, telling him to avoid Allison."

"Ah you- fuck a shit." Iylah went to huff at Derek, only to spit our curse words herself when she accidentally stubbed her toe on the foot of her bed. "That fucking hurts."

"What does?"

"I stubbed my fucking toe." Iylah answered the Hale, who laughed through the phone. "Don't laugh at my pain, sourwolf. I don't laugh when you get hurt."

"That's because I'm not as clumsy as you are."

"Still hurts, bro." Iylah scoffed lightly through the phone, shaking her head as she grabbed a jacket from the closet to go with her outfit.

"Also I may have more information on who the Alpha could be."

"Okay, what is it?" Iylah asked, intrigued by his comment.

"Well it doesn't really say who it is. But, Jason told me that when the Alpha caught him at Allison's and Jason was hiding in his car, the Alpha drew a spiral on his window."

"What?!" Iylah almost screamed, knowing what the spiral meant. "What?" She asked, lowering her voice so she wouldn't catch Stiles' attention from downstairs.

"Yeah. And Jason said that he could also smell anger coming from him as well."

"Anger towards him?" Iylah wondered, her brows furrowed in question, making Derek shake his head.