1. Wilhelm's Christmas

Wilhelm gets ready for Christmas dinner. The only thing he has been thinking about is Simon. But now he starts to think why the hell August would do this to him. They're family!

He goes to the dining room where his parents are. On the table it stands lutefisk that they eat every Christmas. But something that is different is that Erik isn't here. The stories he always told while they ate Christmas dinner, and also the jokes. They miss him a lot. But they're trying to go through their life without him.

They started to eat but then of course it came questions about Simon.

"How is it between you and Simon now? Have you talked with him?" said the queen looking serious.

Wilhelm don't wanna answer but he thinks that his mom is gonna be mad if he don't answer, so he decides to answer her.

"I still love him and still wanna have him in my life. I don't know exactly what is gonna happen now because of the video. But I'm trying to make the best out of it." said Wilhelm looking down at the table.

"Well I can understand that you love him but do you think this love will be forever? Because not every relationship lasts." said his dad.

Wilhelm doesn't answer. After that they didn't say a word until they were done eating.

When they were done eating his mom asks if they wanna open gifts now. His dad thinks that it's a good idea so they're gonna do that.

Wilhelm picks the first gift and there it says to Wilhelm from Simon. He gave Simon a gift but didn't know that he gave him one. He smiles when he look at the gift.

"Who is it from?" asks his dad.

"It's from Simon. I didn't know that he gave me a gift." said Wilhelm smiling at the gift.

"Simon's mom called and said that he had a gift for you. So I went to get it." said his mom.

He opens it immediately. Inside it's a card and a picture of them. He gets butterflies in his stomach of it. He looks at the picture. It's a picture they took together after they kissed for the first time. He thinks that this is so cute and gets so happy about it. After that he starts to read the card.

Hey Wilhelm! I hope you have a nice Christmas. You mean the world to me, and I still wanna have you in my life, but I can't be in your life if I'm gonna be a secret. So you need to choose. Am I gonna be in your life or not?

Wilhelm got tears of reading this. His parents don't ask him why he has tears in his eyes cause they know he loves Simon more than anything (but they didn't like that), and it probably said something about everything that has happened the last few weeks. After that they opened more gifts.

When they were done Wilhelm takes his gifts to his room, and changes clothes to something more comfy. He hung the picture on the wall over his bed. He takes the card in his hands, and lays down in his bed. He thinks so much about what Simon wrote, that it feels like he is gonna explode. He thinks so much that he fell asleep.

-

The days were passing and he is still thinking. What is he gonna do? Should he say that it is him in the video or is it best to say nothing? He still want to be with Simon, so maybe he should say something.

-

The days were passing really fast. It's December 31 now, so it means that tonight it's New Year's Eve. Maybe he is gonna see Simon cause they're gonna go watch fireworks on a place many people is watching every year. But before that he decides that he is gonna say something to the news.

He calls someone that jobs in the news and asks them if they wanna come here so he can say something. They said yes and said that they can come now. Wilhelm didn't say to his parents that they are coming.

When they were there his parents got so confused.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked the king and queen confused.

"Prince Wilhelm wanted to say something." said the news woman.

While they gets ready Wilhelm's parents goes to Wilhelm.

"What are you gonna say?" asks his mom.

"You're gonna know that when I tell the news."

"Just don't say anything bad." said his dad.

Wilhelm turned around and rolled his eyes.

They said that he can come and sit down now. After a bit they said that he can start to say what he wanted to say.

"I just wanted to say something about the video. And what I'm gonna say is that it's actually me in the video. The reason why I said it wasn't me, was because my parents told me to. But everyone in my school knows it's me because they know how my room looks like and that I were hanging out with Simon. And the reason why I'm telling this is because I don't wanna have him as my secret. I love him and that is not gonna be a secret! And I don't want anyone to be wrong about my sexuality, so just so you know I'm unlabeled."

When they were done the news came out everywhere. His parents were mad that he said the reason. They already knew they were gonna get a lot of hate.

-

First chapter! Hope you enjoyed it and wanna read more<3