4. A New Year

The king and queen are getting a lot of hate. People is hating on them because they said that Wilhelm couldn't say it was him in the video. Many people are telling them. "Love is love. Let them live their life. Why did they even say that to him? He is probably so sad because he needed to say that."

-

The videos and pictures of them kissing with the fireworks is everywhere now. Wilhelm and Simon don't care if people se them kiss or anything like that anymore. Their love is stronger than pictures and videos.

-

Simon is gonna visit Wilhelm for the first time. He is exited to be at the castle. He is wondering how it looks like there.

-

When Simon came there Wilhelm and his parents welcomes him. His parents just smiles at him. He knows that they don't actually want him here.

Wilhelm took Simon's hand as they walked to his room.

"You have the picture over your bed." said Simon as they sat down on the bed.

"Yes of course my love." said Wilhelm with a cute voice.

Simon smiled at him with his beautiful smile.

Then they head a knock on the door.

"Come in." shouted Wilhelm.

Wilhelm's mother walks in.

"The news called and wants to talk to you two about what happened on New Year's Eve." said the queen with an disgusted look on her face.

Wilhelm looked at Simon.

"Is it okay?" asked Wilhelm.

Simon nodded.

"They are coming in 30 minutes." said the queen as she closed the door.

"I guess the whole world is gonna know we're boyfriends." said Wilhelm kissing Simon on the forehead.

"Well I guess that's fine." said Simon as he kissed Wilhelm.

-

Wilhelm and Simon walked to the living room. The people from the news were here now.

The news man walked towards them.

"Hey! I'm Liam." said the news man as he shook hands with Wilhelm and Simon.

"Nice to meet you." said Wilhelm.

They got to sit down. As they sat down Liam started to talk.

"First of all it's pictures and videos of you two kissing at New Year's Eve like everywhere. What do you think about that?"

"We don't care if it's videos and pictures of us kissing anymore." said Wilhelm.

"No not at all. Our love is stronger than pictures and videos of us out there." said Simon as him and Wilhelm smiled at each other.

"This is a question many people is wondering about now, and that is if you two are boyfriends?"

"Yes we are." said they both at the same time.

"Thank you for your time." said Liam.

After a bit they left the house. Wilhelm's parents watched the whole thing. They looked like they wanted to throw up. Wilhelm and Simon just passed them and got back to Wilhelm's room.

-

Two days passed and Wilhelm were going to Simon.

When he were there Simon opened the door.

"Hey." said Simon as he let Wilhelm in.

"Hey."

"Uhm..my sister and mom isn't home. I don't know when they are coming back."

"Ok that's fine." said Wilhelm as Simon took his jacket.

They walked to Simon's room.

"You still have your fish." said Wilhelm as he closed the door.

"Yes." answered Simon as they giggled.

While they were alone they did something they missed to do. And this time they closed the curtains.

-

"Hello!" shouted Linda as she came into the house.

Simon and Wilhelm walked out of the room.

"Hey Wilhelm." said Linda as she saw them.

"Hey."

"Where is Sara?" asked Simon.

"She's with August."

"Why?"

"They're friends, and she wanted to hang out with him."

"Eh ok." said Simon as he looked at Wilhelm with a weird look on his face.

Wilhelm and Simon got back to Simon's room.

"When did they get friends?" asked Wilhelm.

"I don't know. She hasn't said anything about him. And we always say everything to each other. I'll ask her when she comes back home."

"Okay. But Simon..." said Wilhelm sounding nervous.

"Yes?" said Simon as they sat down on his bed.

"I have to tell you something that I should've told you before...."

"What?" said Simon confused.

"Well...I know who posted the video of us...you know in bed.."

"What! Who?" said Simon loudly.

"It was August.." said Wilhelm as he took a deep breath.

"That fucking bitch! I've never trusted him! I don't understand how Sara can hang out with him!" shouted Simon.

"Is everything okay?" shouted Linda from the kitchen.

"Yes!" shouted Simon back.

"But...what if Sara knows."

"If she knows....she is a really bad sister!"

-

Wilhelm were still at Simon's house when Sara came home. They got out of the room, and walked towards Sara.

"Why were you with August?" said Simon mad.

"Uhm...he's my...my boyfriend." said Sara.

"What!" shouted Simon.

"Is there a problem with that?" asked Sara crossing her arms.

"Yes! That's a really big problem."

"Why?"

"Because he fucking posted me and Wilhelm's sex tape!"

Sara looked scared.

"Did you know?" asked Wilhelm.

"Uhm...yes.." answered Sara looking at the floor.

"I hate you!" yelled Simon so angry.

Simon walked to him room.

Sara looked up at Wilhelm while she was crying.

Wilhelm turned around and walked to Simon's room.

"She should've told me!" said Simon with tears in his eyes.

"Yes I know!"

-

The days were passing and they are going back to school very soon. Simon haven't talked with Sara after what happened. If she tried to talk to him, he just ignored her, or left the room. Wilhelm and Simon were hanging out everyday and had so much fun. Wilhelm calmed Simon down every single day. Wilhelm also want Simon to talk to Sara when he's ready, so they can be friends again.