19. Home

It was morning, and that means Wilhelm is going back to the castle. He doesn't want to go home, he wants to stay with Simon!

-

Mom
We'll be here in an hour.

Wilhelm
Fine.

-

"Simme." whispered Wilhelm in Simon's ear.

Simon opened his eyes and smiled at Wilhelm.

"My mom said that they will be here in an hour."

"Oh. I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I'm gonna miss you too. But we'll FaceTime and send messages, ok?"

"Ok." said Simon as he leant forward and kissed Wilhelm.

"Should we go eat breakfast before you have to leave?" asked Simon.

"Yeah."

-

After they ate breakfast they went to get Wilhelm's stuff. It's around one hour after the queen sent the message. People at school were in the hallways so they could say goodbye to him. Wilhelm didn't think that they actually cared, but it's fine. Simon and Lucas helped Wilhelm to carry some of his stuff. As they walked out of the building, his mom stood there. The bodyguards took Wilhelm's stuff in the car.

"Say your goodbyes Wilhelm." said the queen.

Wilhelm gave hugs and said bye to his closest friends. He went to say goodbye to Simon. Wilhelm looked back at his mom that looked at them. He just wanted to give Simon a kiss. He thought about doing it even though the queen wouldn't like to see it. Wilhelm looked Simon in his eyes. They leant forward and kissed. After they kissed they gave each other a tight hug.

"Goodbye. I'll see you in...I don't know how many days. I'll miss you." whispered Wilhelm in Simon's ear.

"Bye. I'll miss you too." whispered Simon back.

Wilhelm turned around. His mother looked disgusted, but he didn't care at all. They went into the car. Wilhelm looked out of the window and  waved to them all. They waved back.

-

Wilhelm were in the castle now. He got up to his room and unpacked some things. He already knew that these days were gonna be boring.

-

It had been around 1 and a half hour. Someone knocked on the door.

"It's food for you, Wilhelm." said the queen through the door.

"Coming."

Wilhelm went out of the room, and down to the dining room. He sat down on the table with his parents.

"So how has school been?" asked the king.

"It's been good."

"Good to hear." answered the queen.

"How is Simon?" asked the king.

"He's good." answered Wilhelm and started to smile of hearing his name.

Wilhelm looked at his mom. She looked kinda mad. What the fuck is her problem? Can't he just be happy? He took his phone up from his pocket. Simon had sent a message.

Simon
Hey!

Wilhelm
Hey<3

Simon
How are you?

-

Wilhelm were about to answer, but someone grabbed his phone.

"No phone when you're home." said the queen holding his phone.

"B..but." said Wilhelm. He looked at his dad. He seemed to agree. "I promised Simon to talk with him everyday."

"As I said, you need a break from him. He's no good for you." said the queen looking really mad at Wilhelm.

"I hate you." whispered Wilhelm under his breath.

"What did you say?" asked the queen.

"Nothing. Can I go back to my room?"

"Yes, that's okay."

-

Simon
Hey!

Wilhelm
Hey<3

Simon
How are you?

-

Why is he using so long to answer? Did something happen? But...he promised to talk with me. Simon were in the hallway waiting for an answer, but he needed to go to the next class.

-

Simon and Lucas were in the hallway. Simon held his phone. He were on his messages with Wilhelm.

"Has he still not answered you?" asked Lucas.

"No. I'm kinda worried."

"I understand that. Tell me if he answer."

"Yeah sure."

-

The time were 8:54 pm. Still no answer from Wille...
Simon were really worried. He thought that maybe he could have fun with his friends so he would get his mind off this. Maybe he could get to know Lucas better. He didn't know. But what he knew, were that he missed Wilhelm, and it haven't even been a day since he left.