18. I Don't Want To

Simon and Wilhelm was on their way to class. They got in the classroom and sat down on their seats. They talked for a bit with their friends until the teacher came in.

-

The class were almost done. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Göran, the housemaster came.

"Wilhelm can you come with me?" asked Göran.

Wilhelm got up and walked out of the classroom.

"What is happening?" asked Wilhelm.

"Just follow me."

"Please don't say anyone has died again."

"No, no one has died."

People started to come out of their classrooms. They looked at Wilhelm. They all looked as confused as Wilhelm was.

As they were out of the building, Wilhelm saw his mother. The queen.... He haven't seen her since he left the castle, and that was some months ago.

Wilhelm looked behind him and saw a lot of people from school. Some of them were standing in the window and some in the doorway. He saw Simon and Lucas behind some people in the doorway.

Wilhelm looked back at his mom. She were looking in Simon's direction. What does she want?

"Wilhelm."

"What is it mom!"

"Can we talk for a second...in private."

"Why?" said Wilhelm annoyed.

"Because I say so."

"I don't want to!"

"You are gonna talk to me!" yelled the queen.

Everyone stared at them. Wilhelm didn't want everyone to listen to them shout, so he followed his mom into the car.

The car drove.

"You're gonna come home with us for a couple of days."

"No! I'm not gonna leave Simon!" shouted Wilhelm.

"Simon is the reason you're gonna come home. You need a break from him. As you know you're the crown prince and that means you can't date guys."

"For gods sake. I love him and I'm not gonna leave him! Do you understand mom?!"

"You're gonna come home anyways. And if you are dating him it's not gonna be any other to take over the crown after you."

"We'll adopt then. I actually don't care at all."

"You really should care! And the crown needs to be taken from someone with the same blood."

"I don't even wanna be royal! I wanna live a normal life, mom!"

The queen looked really mad at him. She looked like she was gonna explode.

"Simon is my boyfriend mom. And I'm never gonna break up with him."

"You think so? That you're never gonna break up with him?"

"At least don't want to do that."

"Maybe Simon is gonna break up with you."

"No, I don't think so mom."

"You never know."

Wilhelm sighed.

-

They drove back to the school.

"You're gonna pack your bags until tomorrow. Then we'll come get you. Bye son."

Wilhelm walked into the school. No one was in the hallways so he waited there till the class was done.

He saw Simon. When Simon saw him he stared to run towards Wilhelm, and gave him a big hug.

"What happened babe?" asked Simon.

"My mom wants me to come home for a couple of days. She said I needed to get a break from you, so I need to pack my bags until tomorrow, and then she will pick me up."

"Oh. I'm gonna miss you then."

"I'm gonna miss you too."

Simon kissed Wilhelm.

"Every time I kiss you if feels like I'm in heaven." whispered Simon.

"I would say the same."