12. A New Boy

It is now the end of March. Their teacher said that it's gonna start a new boy in the class. He were already on the school but were just getting his room first.
-

The headmistress opened the door, and behind her were the boy.

"Hey class, you guys have gotten a new student here today." said the headmistress.

The teacher greeted him inside while the headmistress leave.

"You can introduce yourself." said the teacher.

"Hey guys, my name is Lucas. I don't really know what to say so yeah."

The teacher said he could go sit next to Simon.

-

When the class were done Wilhelm got toward the place Simon and Lucas were sitting. Simon and Lucas were already talking a bit.

"Hi Lucas, my name is Wilhelm or you can call me Wille."

"Hey nice to meet you. I think it's really cute that you two are a couple, cause I love gay couples!"

Simon and Wilhelm smiled at each other.

"By the way me and Wilhelm is gonna hang out with two of our friends called Rosh and Ayub later. Do you wanna join?"

"Yea sure."

"We're gonna be at Bjärstad though. It's where they live and where my mom lives."

"That's fine."

"Ok good."

-

After the school Wilhelm, Simon and Lucas took the bus to Bjärstad. As they were there they saw Ayub and Rosh.

"Heyyyy." said Ayub doing a handshake thing with Simon and Wilhelm.

"What's your name?" said Ayub with a smile on his face to Lucas's

"I'm Lucas. Started at Hillerska today. Nice to meet you guys."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Ayub.

"And I'm Rosh."

They all had much fun the rest of the day. It got late and they had to leave.

-

On the way back to Hillerska, Simon came up with an idea.

"Wille?"

"What?"

"Maybe we could ask if Lucas wanna have a sleepover with us tonight."

"Yeah that sounds nice. Should we ask him when we get back?"

"Yeah."

Lucas were sitting on the row besides them with headphone on.

-

As they were back they decided to ask Lucas.

"Hey Lucas. I know you only came here today, and haven't slept here yet, but do you maybe wanna have a sleepover with us?" asked Simon.

"Yes that would be fun!

"Should we do it in our room then?" asked Wilhelm.

"Yeah." said Lucas.

-

They went to the room. They already had one bed ready to use cause Wilhelm and Simone always shared.

"So you two are sleeping in the same bed I guess." said Lucas

"Yes." answered Wilhelm.

They all got their pj on. Then they got to lay down on their bed.

"Good night." said Lucas.

"Good night." answered Wilhelm and Simon.

Wilhelm took his hands around Simon's waist as usual. It got around a minute before Simon and Wilhelm heard snoring.

"Wow, he fell asleep fast." said Simon.

They laughed a little. Then they tried to sleep. After a bit they were also snoring.