10. Do You Want To Be My Valentine

It were the next day and Wilhelm were going to ask Simon. He decided to wait to after school. It was Friday so Valentine's Day was on Saturday.

-

"Good morning." said Simon as he woke up looking at Wilhelm who looked at him.

"Good morning." said Wilhelm as he pressed a soft kiss on Simon's mouth.

After a bit they decided to go eat breakfast, and then go to class.

-

After a few classes they sat in the library doing a bit homework. Simon helped Wilhelm, and Wilhelm helped Simon. They both were actually really smart.

-

The school was done, and Wilhelm wanted to give Simon Simon hat he bought. He went with Felice to her room to get the stuff. Wilhelm decided a place he could give it, so he sent a message to Simon.

Wilhelm
Meet me at the park nearby.

Simon
Ok. Where are you?

Wilhelm
I just needed to get something.

Simon
Okay.

-

Wilhelm were on his way to the park now. It took only three minutes to go, so it wasn't that far away. As he were near, he hid the stuff behind his back. He saw Simon sitting on a bench, so he started to walk towards him.

"Hey hottie." said Wilhelm as he stood right besides the bench now.

"Hey. What is behind you back?"

Wilhelm took the flowers and the card in front of him and headed it to Simon. Simon smiled as he took it. He smelled the flowers. Then he opened the card and read it.

"Yes I want to be your valentine!" said Simon as he laid the things on the bench, rose up and hugged Wilhelm.

"Yay!" said Wilhelm as they started to laugh. "We should take some pictures!"

"Yes, I would like that!"

They went to find some good spots and decided how to take the photos.

When they were done taking the photos, Wilhelm sent them to Felice.

-

Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.