2. Simon's Christmas

Simon gets ready for Christmas. He is very exited! And he's especially exited to open Wilhelm's gift. He is wondering what Wilhelm thinks about the gift he gave him.

He goes out of his bedroom and goes to sit around the table. Sara is wearing the dress Felice gave her. She really loves that dress! His mom gives him lutefisk that they eat for every Christmas. They all eat up their food fast so they can open gifts.

They started to open some gifts, and then Sara reads to Simon from Wilhelm. She gave the gift to Simon.

He opened it and inside it says I love you on a paper, and it's a box. He smiles. He opened the box and inside it's a necklace with a half heart. Maybe Wilhelm have the other half. Simon gets happy, but still with thoughts of what happened. What is Wilhelm gonna do now? Is Simon gonna be his secret or not?

They open more gifts and when they are done Simon helped his mom to clean up everything. After that he gets really tired and wanna go get some sleep. He takes the necklace Wilhelm gave him around his neck. He lays down in his bed and falls asleep very fast.

-

The days passed and he haven't taken the necklace off yet. He don't wanna take it off. Now it's December 31 and tonight it is New Year's Eve.
His mom told him that they are gonna go to a place many people goes to watch fireworks.

-

Ayub and Rosh came to his house and said that they need to show him something.

"What is happening?" asked Simon confused.

Everyone sat down on the couch, while they take on the news.

The crown prince says that it actually is him in the video. The king and queen told him to say it wasn't him, but the people at his school know it's him because they know that's how his room looks like, and they know he has been hanging out with Simon. He says that he loves him and don't want to have him as a secret.

Simon starts to cry happy tears. He were literally so happy! Sara and his mom hugs him. They all are so happy! Wilhelm really loves Simon. And Simon really loves Wilhelm.