13. Seven Minutes In Heaven

It was August's birthday, and he were throwing a party. Many people from the school were coming. He had been thinking that they could play the game seven minutes in heaven. He didn't want to ruin anyones relationship but it would be fun to play.

-

Many people were already here. He thought that they could play the game now.

"Does someone wanna join seven minutes in heaven?" asked August.

"God damn, yes. I've been waiting for this!" said Nils.

"Of cause I'm in." said Maddie.

"Sure." said Lucas.

"I'm not sure." said Wilhelm.

"Come on. It's gonna be fun!" said August.

"Ok then. Are you joining, Simon?"

"Yeah ok." said Simon while he had eye contact with Wilhelm. "I would only do things to you." whispered Simon to Wilhelm while they sat down with the others.

More people came to join.

"I'm gonna spin the bottle." said August.

He spun the bottle and it landed on Maddie. He spun it again and it landed on Vincent.

"Oooo." said Felice.

August took the timer on seven minutes, and they got into another room.

"Yeah here we are." said Madison.

"What do you wanna do?" asked Vincent.

Maddie touched her lips onto Vincent's. They made out for the whole seven minutes.

"Come back." shouted August.

They broke apart and Maddie got out of the room.

"Holy crap." whispered Vincent under his breath as he walked out to the others.

"What happened?" asked Sara.

"We made out." said Madison sounding like it's totally normal for her.

"Someone's got a crush." said August looking at Vincent.

"Shut up!" said Vincent.

August spun the bottle again. It landed on Wilhelm. He spun it again and it landed on himself.

"I know they're gonna make out." said Henry sarcastically.

"Of course." said August sarcastically back.

They went into another room and Vincent took the timer on.

"So...wanna talk?" asked August.

"Ok."

"Uhm...I just wanna say sorry again....for you know..what I did."

"It's fine now August. Just don't do anything like that again."

"I promise."

They talked a bit more but then the time way up.

"Was it fun?" asked Nils.

"You know nothing happened guys." said Felice kinda annoyed.

August spun the bottle again and it landed on Felice. He spun it again and then it landed on Sara.

"Yes!" said Felice while taking Sara's hand to go to the other room.

Seven minutes passed. They came back in the room and everyone stared at them.

"Why is everyone staring?" asked Sara.

"Uhm...we heard you guys." said Walter. "And you both have a hickey on your neck."

Sara and Felice looked at each other with big eyes. They sat down and August spun the bottle again. It landed on Lucas. He spun it again and then it landed on Simon.

"Wilhelm nothings gonna happen. I swear." whispered Simon to Wilhelm.

"I believe you babe." whispered Wilhelm back.

They walked into the other room.

"Sooo...hello." said Simon.

"Hey."

"We can just get to know each other better." said Simon with a smile on his face. "So what's your favorite color?"

"Blue."

"That's a nice color."

"Simon..."

"Yeah?"

Lucas pressed his lips into Simon's. Simon quickly pushed him away.

"I..I..I'm sorry." said Lucas looking down on the floor.

"W..why did you do that?"

"Im so sorry."
The rest of the time Simon looked another way, waiting for August to says that the time is up.

"Time is up." shouted August.

"Finally." said Simon under his breath while walking out.

Lucas came after Simon.

"Soo...what happened?" asked August.

"Nothing happened. We just talked." answered Simon.

Simon got eye contact with Wilhelm. He really believed Simon, so he wasn't mad or anything. Just jealous.

They played a bit more before they started to party. They partied till they got drunk. The only one that didn't get drunk was Simon. He just thought about his dad when it came to alcohol.

-

Simon decided to take Wilhelm back to their room. Simon helped him walk. When they were at Wilhelm's room Wilhelm fell asleep after one second. Simon laid next to him. He fell asleep after a few minutes.

-

Simon woke up to someone playing with his hair.

"Good morning love." said Wilhelm smiling.

"Good morning." said Simon. "How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts a little but nothing more."

Simon gave Wilhelm a kiss.

"At least it's Sunday so you have a day off." said Simon getting closer to Wilhelm.

"Yes that's good."

Wilhelm took Simon closer to him. They just wanted to lay there.

-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What do you think is happening after what Lucas did?