6. Sara's Relationship

It was Sunday. Simon and Sara were at their moms house today. They had just moved into the school. August were going to take Sara out on a date. They were not going to do something special. Sara were just going to show him around in Bjärstad. But Sara had a bad feeling. When she is with August she don't feel like she likes him anymore. What is happening? Should she break up with him?

As August came he looked in the window where he saw Simon. They got eye contact. After a second Simon turned around and walked away. Sara saw it. She took her jacket and walked out to August.

They were going around in Bjärstad. He liked this place. Sara were thinking if she should break up with him or not.

After a few hours August walked Sara home. She really don't feel like she love him anymore. She just feel like he is one of her friends.

"August.." said Sara with a trembling voice.

"Yes?"

"I need to...to tell you something."

"What?"

"I...I need to...break up with you..." said Sara as she looked on the ground.

"What!" shouted August.

Some people were watching them.

"I don't like you anymore. It just feels like we're friends."

"Please say that you're kidding now!"

"No...sorry."

August had tears in his eyes.

"Did Simon and Wille make you break up with me?"

"No! Of course not! This was my own choice!"

"Fine." said August as he walked away.

Sara got inside her house, crying.

"What's wrong mi amor?" asked Linda worried.

"I..I broke up with August."

"Oh come here." said Linda as she hugged Sara.

Simon heard it all and joined the hug too.

"It's gonna be okay." whispered Simon.

-

When she were at school next day she told Felice that she broke up with August, and the reason. Felice comforted her.

-

"Simon? Can I come in?" said Sara as she knocked on Simon's door.

"Yes."

Sara walked into the room and closed the door.

"I have to tell you something..." said Sara quietly. The reason why I don't like August anymore is because...I like Felice."

"Omg I knew it!"

"What?"

"You have acted kinda differently around Felice. I could see that there was not just a friendship."

"I don't think she likes me."

"I think so."

"I wanna confess my feelings to her...but I'm scared that it's gonna ruin our friendship."

"Did I ever tell you about me and Wille's first kiss?"

"You were going to tell me, but you never did."

"Ok so. It was at the movie night. Well first when we watched the movie, I laid my hand on his. We intertwined our fingers, and after a bit he went out of the room. After I followed Wilhelm when he got out, I found him sitting in a window frame. We talked a bit and then I just stood there right in front of him. And then I just went for it. I kissed him. And then I did it a second time. Then he started to say something like I'm not a few times. I guess he were going to say I'm not gay. And then I were on my way to leave when he said stop wait wait wait wait. He gripped my shirt and dragged me back. And then we kissed again. Not just one simple kiss, but a long."

"Wow." said Sara looking like she was shocked. "That was beautiful. And I actually saw you intertwining your fingers, Wilhelm saw it, and then he went out."

Simon smiled.

"I know that you saw it. Wilhelm told me."

"Yeah I thought he would say it. But should I do something like that?"

"It depends on what you want. If you feel like you're brave enough to do that, you can do it. Or maybe you can just try to talk to her."

"I'll see what I feel for doing."

"Ok." said Simon hugging Sara.

-

It was now February. Sara had been thinking a lot if she should make a move on Felice or not. But now she was ready. Today they planned on hanging out together, so she were going to do something then.

-

Sara and Felice were going to hang out now. They decided to go down to the water with Hillerska.

As they were there they took some photos of the nature, and selfies. In one of the selfies Sara kissed Felice on the cheek. It was normal for them to do. But then she decided to kiss her...on the mouth.

When Felice were going to take another selfie, Sara turned her head around and kissed her. They looked each other in the eyes.

"Uhm...I like you." whispered Sara.

"I...I like you too." said Felice as they both smiled. "Maybe we could try to be like...girlfriends?"

"I would love to. But it isn't to early, is it?"

"That's our choice. So if we find out it doesn't work we can just stop. Ok?"

"Ok." said Sara as they kissed once more.